chapter 6

first day of work and a new friend

_______________________________________

"hello." calliope beamed

marion had been up almost all night worrying about the teaching plan she had set up for harry, and possibly anya.

"morning mum." she grumbled.

"well you certainly look well rested." calliope said sarcastically.

"i have had three cups of coffee, and i can't feel my bum." marion informed.

"but you don't even like coffee."

"I KNOW." marion was a little frustrated. she and james had gone over the teaching plan at least three times, but somehow she felt something was not right.

they had the basic stuff like,
mathematics
spelling and reading, or english as you would call it
potions, even though he couldn't use magic, he could always learn the basics.

that was all she had written so far, but it felt like too little. there had to be more that that right?

"latin! of course." she wrote it down.

the list looked somewhat like this;

mathematics
english
potions
latin

she could always add to the curriculum later if she felt like it.

"you should get some sleep, sweetie."

"yeah you're probably right, wake me at nine please." she told her mother before running upstairs.

the clock was currently six in the morning. the mornings were getting darker and darker, autumn was right around the corner after all.

the leaves on some of the trees had started turning orange and yellow, but there were few.

while marion was trying to sleep, she had too many thoughts running around in her head. obviously she would be nervous for her first day of work, anyone would be.

after a while of turning around to find the perfect sleeping position, she had fallen asleep to the rain hitting her window and wind rustling the leaves of the trees outside.

...

luckily her mother had woken her up, not oliver.

marion was sitting eating toast with orange marmalade and drinking a glass of water.

"when are we leaving?" freja asked out of the blue, making marion choke on her water.

"whenever you are ready, as long as it is before ten."

"i'm ready now." anya said

marion finished her toast and went to the fireplace grabbing the floo powder. "you know the deal," freja took some floo powder "and say 'Potter manor'."  freja did as told. anya and marion was right behind her. "potter manor." marion spoke.