chapter 7

september first

_______________________________

it was the first of september and the entire rosdahl family was getting ready to send freja away to school. everyone was yelling at one another.

"has anyone seen my shoe!" freja was looking under the couch.

marion came up behind her, "this is what you're looking for?" freja went to grab it, but marion put it just out of her little sisters reach.

"mum! marion won't give me my shoe!" freja whined.

calliope looked at her eldest daughter disappointed, marion took the hint and reluctantly gave freja her shoe.

kristoffer was trying to make anya put on a coat, but she refused, saying that she wasn't cold. "put on your coat, and stop acting like a brat."

"little harsh, oli." marion whispered to her brother when she walked past him, on her way to get a glass of water.

"hey, she put on her coat." he said, holding his hands over his head in mock surrender.

marion was drinking her water, when oliver shouted that it was time to leave. marion put her glass down on the counter and almost slipped on a sock on her way out of the kitchen.

the way to kings cross wasn't too far. when they got there everyone passing through the barrier, one after the other. 

freja could spot tonks next to who she assumed to be her mother and father.
"i will be right back." she told her family, before walking towards the girl who had bright pink hair.

"wotcher." tonks greeted.

"hello, how are you?"

"good, this is my mum, and this is my dad." mrs and mr tonks smiled at freja.

"nice to meet you mr and mrs tonks."

" just call us andromeda and ted." tonks' father said, shaking freja's hand.

the two girls chatted for a couple minutes before freja excused herself, "i'll see you later."

the whistle blew indicating that the train would be leaving in five minutes.
"goodbye little sis." oliver hugged freja.

"have fun." marion also hugged her sister, "write me and tell me everything."
freja laughed.

...

freja was reading 'fantastic beasts and where to find them' when someone knocked on the compartment door. the door opened and showed tonks and a redhead, who was obviously a weasley. "mind if we sit here?" tonks said while sitting down.

freja guessed no matter what she said they would sit there, "yeah, sure." she said, and continued reading her book on magical creatures.

"you like magical creatures?" the boy on tonks' right asked excitedly.