twenty seven

Lily's p.o.v

My heart started racing , and my body was already going into shock from the cold. 
I can see my own demise in those scary red eyes as she speaks calmly .

I blinked listening to what she's saying. I was scared ... very very scared and I'd plead for my pathetic life.  Hell, it's wise to just say yes I'll do anything. In fact ... it's a good thing to make her trust you that you are an obedient little girl to save your life .

" I'd rather die than be anyone's but my daddy's and mommy's " the words that got out of my mouth were nothing like what I was thinking of!

Fuck! No noooo this is not the time to be a stubborn loyal brat!

" oh really now" my kidnapper leveled her eyes with mine smirking. 
I froze in fear as she took a camera and started recording.

" oh well, this is going to be a lot more fun for me then" she said before throwing my chair and me in one swift move with one hand against the wall so hard that the wooden chair broke .

I couldn't breath for a minute as my lungs stopped working from the fall.
I started coughing and trying to untie myself.
" well, say hello to your partners then.. let them see how painful it is.. show them you're hurting!" She said walking closer to me and taking my left arm in hers . I tried to pull away but she closed her palms breaking my arm .

I screamed bloody murder, never experiencing this type of pain. I cried when I saw my arm twisted unnaturally

" scream louder! Show them how weak they are and how they can't protect you" she pressed

" I didn't do anything ! AHHHHHHH" I screamed as she stepped on my broken hand making me shake in pain and passout.

Victoria kept talking to the camera as the voice fades away with my consciousness.

The last thought I had was the memory of Emmett and Rosalie smiling at me with their calming warm eyes and comforting auras.  It made me feel better and slip into darkness.

A/N: filler chapter cause Hermione screams inspired me ?