~nineteen~

the little human girl sat nervously in front of the vampire couple in a beautiful but unfamiliar living room

the little human girl sat nervously in front of the vampire couple in a beautiful but unfamiliar living room ... Emmett decided to come to their cabin to talk about this since it felt too personal for him to talk among their family ... he wanted the least amount of vampires in a household to ease his little girl into all this, cause it's going to be hard for her and he knows it..

Emmett fidgeted humanly " uhh would you like a cup of water?" he asked softly looking at the human girl like she'll break any moment now.

Rosalie couldn't stay and witness this, she did not want to tell the innocent human of her monstrous nature! she also didn't want to be there to see her reaction to this.

"I'm sorry I can't," she told Emmett ... her mate nodded "I got this babe, go for a walk" he coached
And Rosalie did just that .. running to the forest . If she could cry she would have been a sobbing mess by now, it really hurt her just the thought of Lily rejecting them because she's scared of them.
Lily felt her heart break just seeing the ice queen blondie look so broken in a split second and leave... she somehow felt guilty that she upset her. Although she was acting all tough and rude for the past hour... she still can't deny the attraction she has to them... something she never felt before and although it scares her .. both that they are obviously not human and the fact that she is not attempting to run away or freaking out about it ... she just wanted to hear them out.
" okey uhh I'm probably not the one to go- to to explain this but" Emmett sat down slower and more poised than usual looking at his human mate
" what is your theories?" He asked cautiously, it was not in his nature to hold back from telling the truth or laughing about a scary situation but ... this bond changed him ... made him more mature, at least when it comes to Lily.
Lily looked down thinking ... what is her theories about this anyway? She spoke with Bella about it.. more like she listened to Bella rambling about it... her theories and research but she never allowed herself to think about her own theories...
they run so fast... faster than anything She ever saw... she would think they somehow has a superpower... like Flash!
But they are also so strong ... so so strong ... beautiful as hellll and they have a luring aura around them ... everything about them lure you in like magnet ...
" I-I don't know" she whispered doubtful he'll hear it but ... he does
" alright umm do you feel threatened or in danger here ... with us?" He asked, voice a bit strained that looked so unnatural for Emmett to look worried .
Lily let herself think about it for a while ... she's scared yes but not from them... I mean it's irrational to not feel scared or in danger next to people with superpowers that can destroy you ... but she didn't ...in fact she felt safe..
she shook her head as a response
" use your words please " he pressed
" No... I don't feel in danger around you " she did as he asked not having the energy to oppose
" alright ... did Bella explained to you anything ?" He asked again delaying the moment where he has to tell her himself ...
Lily thought for a moment " not really... she was about to get a book that can help her understand... something about the Quillieutes legends" she spoke
Emmett hummed " she's in the right way... but I prefer to tell you instead of finding out through Bella ... " he refrained , he was not as dramatic as his brother... not in the slightest bit this was a heavy subject, and now he felt it.
" but you have to know that we will never hurt you... and you have all the right to reject us just keep this a secret please "
Lily nodded " I just want to know... I won't tell anyone ... not that I have anyone to tell but you know my lips are sealed , I also don't want to harm you or your family.. you guys been so nice to me" lily shocked herself with her own words... since when she started to care about what people feel or get hurt from? I guess she was really falling for them and her logic quit his job .
" alright ... my family and I are different... I was born in 1915. In Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Under the name of Emmett McCarty in a family of woodsmen and hunters" he smiled a little making his dimples show .
Lily just sat there shook to the core but her throat closed in and couldn't say anything.
" I was the sixth child... my parents didn't really had a hobby beside .. Ehem... I spent my human life hunting or helping around ... 'twas good times till I decided to go on a hunting trip alone. I found myself face to face with a very angry grizzly bear and before I knew it... he almost mauled me to death" he frowned a bit remembering hazily the pain and the slashes
" in my last minutes alive... I looked up to see an angel... with blonde hair and beautiful eyes... I thought , how could I go to heaven with all the things I have done ?" He looked down smiling
Lily just sat there listening but her brain was showing error404.. over and over again

" this angel carried me in a fast cloud as i was in and out of consciousness, she looked worried about me and i felt warm...so warm..three days later, i woke up like this" he paused giving lily a break

i found out that i wasn't human anymore,in order to save me, Rosalie begged Carlisle to turn me into a vampire...just like them" he stopped 

"vampire?"  she breathed 

he nodded " vampire" he confirmed softly.

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: i had a major writer block... i didn't know how to go on about this so please just ignore the imperfections... i just needed them to pass this moment