~eighteen~

Rosalie and Emmett stared at me intently as I sat on, I'm guessing their bed, glaring at my pretty shoes who now are ruined by the forest dirt

 Rosalie and Emmett stared at me intently as I sat on, I'm guessing their bed, glaring at my pretty shoes who now are ruined by the forest dirt ... I huffed but still nothing, they just stare at me standing still ... they didn't even budge or shifted their weight like normal people do when they stand for too long.

" Why are you being difficult for something simple?" comes the honey-like voice of Rosalie but held that parental scolding in it making me huff 

"I don't wanna stay ... I wanna go home " I said for the millionth time... why are they insisting on making me stay... they ignored me for a while and now all of a sudden want an exclusive sleep-over with me! 

" yes, you have said that ... and we told you it's late and you need to sleep under our supervision to make sure you're alright," Rosalie said 

" Why do you care! I can handle myself just fine! I need no fucking babysitters " yes I fucked up... I can see it in the suddenly cold room and deafening silence 

" excuse me," Rosalie said very slowly ... but the damage is already been done might as well... do more 

" Yeah, you heard me...why you act like you are my fucking mommy and daddy! I don't remember consenting to be part of it... just leave me the fuck alone... go find some sweet girl with no-no to swearing and leave me be ... damn it" I stood up looking at them for the first time, my heart got ripped off of my chest when I spotted the look of hurt in Emmett's eyes more... Rosalie looked colder than ever.   

they stood there like status as I ran off the room and the house, crying as I now know push them away like I always do with people I start to catch feelings for. I wrapped my arms around myself in a poor attempt to warm myself up since I couldn't find my coat... the forest was even scarier seeing it from blurry eyes, and a broken heart... I'll never ever have a mommy or daddy with this behavior, and I know that ... I just can't stop myself from bursting out.

' Okey lily, you can do it.. think about that peaceful moment you'll be rewarded with when you get back to your room and smoke a joint...or two. I wish they can sell edibles here I'll eat the entire fucking brownie... wait, no, I like the blueberry muffin one... ' i kept thinking as I followed the driveway out. My mind was clouded with depressing thoughts and so I started to sing my favorite song through hiccups.. the song has always made me feel better; awaken the bad bitch inside me and make me walk confidently among Beverly Hill's bitches. 

' primadonna girl...yeah...all I ever wanted was the world! *hiccup* I can't help that I need it all *sniffle* The primadonna life The rise and fall' 

"I'm going to go on a crazy online shopping spree and drown my feelings in beautiful clothes and makeup... I can do that" I promised myself, not certain at all if I could forget that I cussed out the Two love interest and possible Mommy and Daddy I could ever wish for... I mean, I totally fucked up now. 

I sigh taking my phone from my skirt's pocket and searching for someone to come pick me up... maybe Bella? I don't want to freak grandma out, she probably is sleeping now since it's eleven past thirty ...damn...I didn't realize it was this late ... do they even Uber here? 

I was too preoccupied with my phone to see the rushing wind around me and the two figures appearing in front of me and as my head collided with a wall in the forest ... I screeched looking up...

" WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK !!! HOW THE FUCK Y'ALL CAME HERE SO FAST ILITTERLLYWALKEDFORAHALFMILE!!!!" my mouth was spitting words but my brain went blank ... blanker than Rosalie's face as she looked down at me... 

my brain went fuzzy as the adrenaline started pumping in my veins... it felt like I was reaching for something I can't see ... And it hit me like a brick wall ... the lost memory of Bella and me almost getting attacked by those assholes...

I felt a chill on my spine remembering their reaction and how intimidating they were... not the normal intimidation of a strong guy like Emmett will make you feel but something more... as if your gut tells you to run bitch run or you'll get mauled 

" w-what are you?" I finally asked in a small voice, My body was slumped on the wet forest ground and my phone fell from my hand from the shock of finding them in front of me, staring down at me like they been waiting for me... Not a single hair is out of place to indicate that they ran here, or an engine sound indicating that they rode the car to get here... nothing.

" baby... it's cold, let's go back to the house and we'll explain everything" Emmett coaxed his eyes slightly glowing in the dark ...Rosalie didn't say anything... she scowled when her boyfriend told me that he'll explain everything but that's it...

"I don't wanna go anywhere with you... I-" I was cut off by my own surprised scream as Emmett reached me in a millisecond, hugged me to his chest, and took off, like a freaking Rocket! I couldn't breathe properly from the rushing of the wind around me... 

my throat hurt from screaming as I can see the trees blurring around me at an impossible speed.  

And as sudden as it all started, it ended... Emmett didn't put me down and I was left like a child that was saved from drowning and is taking struggled intakes of airs while trying to look at his surroundings...

" Wha-Wha-" I couldn't form a sentence as my body became jello in Emmett's embrace 

" what have you done!" Rosalie scolded 

"I don't want her to know, SHE COULD'VE LIVED A NORMAL LIFE!" she sneered at Emmett who held me tight 

"I don't want to exist without her... I don't want to exist without you both and I know you feel the same!" Emmett replied; I didn't understand what were they talking about but that's because I was freaking the fuck out! Rosalie huffed 

" The bond is way too strong... I can't control myself any longer and sooner or later she will know! I want to tell her myself"  Emmett argued which seems to silence Rosalie enough for me to gain mental energy to ask 

" WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!" 

A/N: KINDA ALL OVER THE PLACE ... BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE? I GUESS...WELP?HOPE YOU LIKE IT