Hawk||Truth or Dare

"Heated"

Hawk invited me to a party that he was having that everyone was invited to

Hawk invited me to a party that he was having that everyone was invited to. I put on a red cropped tank and some black high waisted shorts on with my black vans."ok Mom! I'm leaving now!". I say while getting my phone, Moon & Sam was waiting for me outside.

"Ok sweetie! Make good choices.". My mom said from the kitchen."will do!". I say walking outside and getting in the backseat of moons car. When we get there we see a ton of cars on the lawn."wow! Hawk really delivered!". Sam said and I laughed.

We all go inside and hear "Drugs" by UPSAHL on the radio blasted."Y/n, over here!". I hear Hawks voice say and I walk over to see hawk and some other cobra Kai."hey Y/n.". Tory says while drinking some alcohol.

-a few minutes later-

"Who wants to play truth or dare?". Robby asked and the people who wanted to play all headed to the living room, there were about 16 people playing and a the rest watching.

"Ok first off, Miguel, truth or dare?". Moon asks. Miguel choose dare and moon dared him to take a gulp of hot sauce which hawk had the most hot hot sauce anyone has ever tasted.

Miguel took a gulp and after a few seconds he rushed to the fridge for milk which caused everyone to laugh."Ok, i'm good.". Miguel says and everyone sits back down.

After a few dares and truths it was now Torys turn."Y/n, truth or dare?". Tory asked me."Dare.". I say. "I dare you to make out for hawk.". Tory said with a smirk. I looked at her wide eyed."a dare is a dare.". Hawk said from beside me.

I turned to him and he leaned in first.he kissed me and I kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I accepted. Everyone was going wild."woo! Go hawk!". Miguel yelled.

Hawk moved his hand on my ass which caused me to moan. I felt hawk smirk and pulled me closer to where I was on his lap. Hawk was holding my hips and moving them back and forth making me grind on him.

This was for 2 more minutes until Sam's timer went off and hawk pulled away."your good at that, maybe we could do that more often.". Hawk said and smirked and I nodded.

Best. Party. Ever.