Eli||May I have this Dance?

"Fluff"

Me and my friends are at the Halloween dance, we were going as Lakers girls

Me and my friends are at the Halloween dance, we were going as Lakers girls. I know what your thinking, "your friends with yasmine?" And the answer is no, I'm friends with moon and Sam.

"Look at Eli over there, he will never get someone to dance with him.". Yasmine commented making everyone laugh that was around us except for me. This is a bit of a secret, but I've had a crush on Eli since I was in 3rd grade when I asked him for one of his fries and he gave me the whole thing. The way to my heart.

"I'll be right back guys.".I say heading over to Eli and his friends."where are you going?". Sam asked me."making a move.". I say while walking over there.

"Uh, sorry did you want us to move?". Miguel asked me."no. I came to say hi!". I say and holding my hand out. "Yea right, like a rich girl would want to be seen with us.". Demetri said."actually I came to talk to Eli.". I say turning to him."may I have this dance?". I ask and Eli's eyes widen."uh-uh". Eli was saying."go dude, she's asking you to dance.". Miguel said to Eli.

"Uh, sure.". Eli said taking my hand and I dragged him to the dance floor.I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pit his on my waist. "Why did you ask me to dance?". Eli asked me."well, I felt like your a nice person to dance with, and your kinda cute.". I say and say the last part quietly so he can't hear me.

"Well thanks.". Eli says. I put my head in his chest. I look up and see how close we are, I see him look at my eyes then my lips. "Can I?". He asks and I nod. I lean in and our lips touch, it felt amazing and I felt a ton of butterflies in my stomach, it felt like I was on a rollercoaster.

After I pull away I look around and see eyes on us but I don't care, all I care about is that I just kissed the boy I have always wanted.

"Did he really just kiss one of the most popular girls in school?". Demetri asks."yea, he did.". Miguel says. "Shit, now we're gonna lose him for confidence.". Demetri said. "I don't think that will happen.". Miguel said.

Oh you just wait Miguel