Miguel||Red vs Black

"Comedy"

All of cobra Kai were at coyote creek testing our mercy, I was on team black with my boyfriend Miguel and my best friends Tory and Aisha

All of cobra Kai were at coyote creek testing our mercy, I was on team black with my boyfriend Miguel and my best friends Tory and Aisha. We were all split up and we were supposed to be finding red team but me and Miguel were busy kissing to even notice.

"We really should be looking for red.". I say pulling away. "We can wait.". Miguel said pulling me into another kiss. After a few more seconds we heard footsteps. I pulled away and looked around. I saw a cobra Kai with a red ribbon on the side of a tree.

"Miguel look.". I say moving my head to show him the cobra Kai that was hiding behind a tree. We walked away to make him think we left when I snuck behind him and kneed him in the stomach the turned him around while grabbing the headband off his head.

"Sorry hot shot.". I say while walking past him. "No mercy.". Miguel said and walked beside me. After a few more moments Miguel said it would be better to split up, if we both were here at once than they can take both of our at once.

I was walking when someone kicked me in the back causing me to fall. I turn around and see hawk with a black headband in his hand. "Sorry princess, no mercy.". He says then walks away. I go join the others.

"They got you out too.". Tory asked and I nodded."looks like it's Miguel and hawk left.". Aisha said and we all nodded.after a few moments we heard rustling in the leaves so we went to see what was happening and we saw hawk and Miguel fighting.

"Is that all you got!". Hawk said then kicked Miguel into a tree. Miguel got up and kicked hawk down then took the headband and the medal."that's all I've got.". Miguel said and moved over to us and held the red headband up.

"Finish him.". Kreese said which caused me to go wide eyed. Miguel kicked hawk in the face then turned around."team black!". Miguel said and we all cheered until sting ray came out from a pile of leaves and got Miguel in a head lock.

"You know one thing about stingrays is, they always wait for the perfect opportunity, to strike!". Stingray said and took the headband off of Miguel's head. What. The. Fu-

"Team Red just won!". Stingray said and gave the headband to kreese. "What just happend?". I asked Miguel while standing next to him."I wish I could tell you, but I'm still shocked.". Miguel said and I chuckled and side hugged him.

That was weird but ok.