Hawk||Free Time

"Heated"

I was in my fifth period class, English

I was in my fifth period class, English. I was sitting next to my best friend Julie and we were reading "country side's and why you should always wear a helmet". I know, weird.I started playing with my Short hair that had a white headband on it, I was wearing a Pink kinda cropped shirt that says "Romeo and Juliet, Love Story of a life time" and some high waisted light washed jeans with white and pink Nike air forces.

"''Twas Charles Milton said, "always wear a helmet when your doing anything physical, you don't wanna hurt your head.". Julie read out while laughing."what the hell is this?". I say laughing."I don't know y/n, i don't know.". Julie says and we both start giggling.(we're in the back of the classroom)

We were reading more when I felt something hit my head."ow!". Julie says then holding her head. We turn around and see pieces of paper on the floor.

We look at each other before picking it up. I unscramble mine and see writing. I look around and see non other then hawk staring at me.

"Meet me on your free period in the computer lab, I wanna "talk".

-Hawk

"Talk"? Why is there quotes? What's happening in the computer lab? I slap my head and think.Y/n, focus. He's just a boy, with a smirk that makes me fall to the ground and a body like a football play- cut it out y/n!

Cut.it.out. Jinx , by me a coke! - the Gladstone's (fuller house)

I looked back and hesitantly nodded. He smirked again and looked back at his book with Miguel. I look at Julie and see her note.

"Wanna hang after school?"

-Robby Keene

I smiled, her crush asked her out!

- Free period -

I was headed to the computer lab and looked in some of of the rooms but couldn't see anyone, i was walking into the next room when I feel someone pull me into a classroom. It was dark and I felt some put me on a desk before letting go. The light turns on and I see hawk, makes sense.

"Hey princess.". Hawk says In a low tone of voice at the word "princess". "Uh h-h-hi". I say moving to where I knocked a pencil case thing off."you might be wondering why I asked you to come here, we'll the answer is.". Hawk said and paused before walking up to me and kissing my neck.

He really gettin bold🤪

"Uh-". I was going to say til he hit my sweet spot and I moaned, I didn't even know I had that. Hawk smirked on my neck after hearing me.

"You like that?". Hawk asked while kissing my sweet spot over and over and I nodded. Hawk stopped kissing my neck and went between my legs, he leaned in and kissed me with tongue. I kissed back of course and felt his hands running down my body, when he got close to "there" I started breathing heavily. My free period was like 1 1/2 long so I had time.

Basing on my free period time

He started rubbing "there" making me moan, ether he's experienced or he asked Miguel what to do In this situation.

*ring*.

The bell rang and hawk pulled away. I made a frown and he smiled. "See you later princess.". Hawk said then kissed me before grabbing his backpack and heading to his next period.

"Julie, you won't believe what just happened"