Robby||Most Girls

"Fluff"

Most girls try to act like something there not for a guy, most girls think its Healthy to change themselves for there partner, but not Y/n

Most girls try to act like something there not for a guy, most girls think its Healthy to change themselves for there partner, but not Y/n. She was different then other girls who threw themselves at Robby, that's what drew him to her more.

"Hey Y/n,you free later?". Robby asked. "Yea, but I rather spend my time watching outer banks then on a date with you, which by the way is what I'll be doing all day today.". Y/n says closing her locker and walking away.

She never lets Robby have a chance which makes him more attracted to her more. Every time he asked she shut him down.

"So, wanna go skating with me this weekend?". Robby asked. "Already planing on going by myself, but you know what, now I think I'll just hang with Samantha.". Y/n says and skates away.

Even if he did big jesters she still would say no.

Y/n heard a knock on her door, she opened it to see roses and chocolates with a note asking her to a date. She took the gifts but rejected Robby and instead watched why don't we compilations on her free time.

Most girls would kill to get Robby, but not y/n. And that's why he loves her, because she's not like Most Girls.