Chapter 2

In the next morning Rita was lying on her bed and thinking about what happened last night. She couldn't believe it. She took her phone and saw on her lock screen that there's one message. *opens the message*
"Good morning baby ❤" she reads.
"Omg I love him so much"
"Morning baby❤" she texts back.
"Are you still in London?"
"Yes I am, what about you?"
"No, I'm in Vegas, I have a set here tonight come here tonight?"
"Okay I will be there"
"Okay see you tonight! Love you."
"I love you too"

"I can't believe that I'm back together with him!!" She thought
"But what or how I'm gonna tell ricky, I'm so scared"

*calls her sister elena*
"Hiii Rita"
"Elena I have to tell you something"
"Okay what did you do now?"
"Nothing this time hahah, but I have to tell you something but you have to promise to me that you will not tell this to anybody not even to out mum!"
"Okay okay now tell me rita!"

"Okay...." she takes a deep breath
"I got back together with Adam last night.." she says.
"Omg you're joking or what!?!?" Elena screams
"No I'm not joking"
"Oh my god Reet I can't believe you! I always knew that he's the one for you! I am so so happy for u!"
"I know omg I can't believe it either I live him so much, I have problems with ricky..."

"You have to tell ricky soon"
"Yeah I know but not now.... by the way I'm going to Vegas to see my baby haha I already miss him so much"
"I am so happy that you're happy"
"Thank you elena"
"Okay Reet I have to go now talk to u later"
"Okay bye"

Rita took her laptop and jumped out of the bed. She was looking for the tickets to go to Vegas for tonight. Just then Ricky comes in. He saw that rita is searching for tickets.
"Where are you looking to go?"
"Ummm... to vegas" she says
"Check tickets for me too?"
"No ricky I have to go alone"
"But rita I'm your boyfriend"
"I know but you can't this time.."
"Okay how ever you want babe" *leaves the room*
"Uhghhhh" rita says worried.

In few minutes the plane will land in Vegas. Rita is so excited to see and hug and kiss her boyfriend. She steps in the club and sees calvin. She goes to the back stage.

"BABE!!!" She shouts

But calvin doesn't hear her because the music is playing too loud. Then she shouts again "BABY!!!"

Calvin turns around and sees his beautiful missus smiling there. He veawes to her and says to her to come closer.

He gives her a huge bear hug and kisses him like he hasn't seen rita in 50 years.
Rita touches his beard and kisses him again. All the fans saw them and they are going crazy! Everybody are screaming!

Calvin whispers on rita's ear "I love you" and he kisses her again" then he continues DJing. Rita is taking loads of photos of him and dancing.

Then she feels that someone is touching her shoulder. When she turned around she sees Ricky in front of her face.
"Ricky?!?"