Chapter 7

It's been one and a half month of rita's pregnancy and she has today an interview.
When she arrived at the radio studio she sat on a chair.
"It is a Free Radio and we have here the and only Rita Ora"
"Hiiiiii guys!" Rita says as always on interviews.

"So rita we haven't seen you in a while, what have you been doing lately?"
"Well at the moment I'm busy with my album and I'm starting to planning my tour"
"That must be very exciting for you"
"Yes it is I'm really excited about my album and the stuff that are coming later this year"
"That's nice to hear we also can't wait.
So the important question miss Rita Ora"
"Okay......haha"
"Are you dating?"
"Oooooh hahahahh! I don't know if I can tell it hahah"
"Come on Reet you can tell us!!"
"Should I?" She gives a cheeky smile
"Yeah yeah come on we are dying to know"
"Okay here we go hahaha, yes I am dating someone"
"WOW Reet! Who is the luckiest man here?"
"Hahahha he's very lucky hahha, just kidding, I mean I can't tell it at the moment but one day I will"
"Well you know that we can't wait to hear the name hah"

******************
In few weeks in LA will be MTV Movie Awards, and they have invited rita and calvin to go there. So rita thought that at the Awards she will say that she's dating calvin and that she's pregnant.

Calvin and Rita were lying in their bed in Calvin's house in Beverly Hills. They were watching a movie until rita takes the remote and turns off the television.
She brakes the silence saying:

"Adam?"
"Yeah?"
"You know that in few days are the MTV Movie Awards right?"
"Yeah I know, we are invited to go there, why?"
"I thought that we would go together on the red carpet, what do you think?"

He turns to rita's side and takes rita's hand on his hand.

"If you really want it baby, I'll do what ever you want" *kisses her on her cheek"
"Aww baby, I love you so much, and I want also to tell them that I'm pregnant" *she covers her face with a pillow. Calvin laughs to her because she's being do cute.
"Hahahaha you're so cute haha" then he kisses her on her soft lips that she has.
"I love you baby"
"I love you too, you're mine for ever hahh" rita laughs as she puts her head on calvin's chest.