4.

Tyler's pov

We all turned around to see the dog on the floor whimpering in pain. We gasped and all rushed to him. He heard us and turned around growling.
"Buddy, it's okay! Your fine, calm down." I said trying to sooth the dog.

The cat came over and went to his side. The dog then got up and whined as he looked back at his leg. I finally got a look at his eyes, and I was breath taken. They were a forest green that were dark, yet so light at the same time. And he had a sorta mint green sprouting at his iris.

His beautiful orbs filled with worry as they started to panic.
"Shhhhh, it's okay, we're not going to hurt you, you're safe now." I said petting his head. He was hesitant at first, but soon closed his eyes and they started to water.

My eyes furrowed, and I looked at the others not knowing what to do. The deer walked over noticeing my panic, and nudged the dog. He looked up, and let out a weak bark. My heart was throbbing at the scene, and I could tell the others were too. The deer then looked at me in the eyes.

"Don't worry, it's not your fault, he's just tired of it all." He said calmly. I looked at him in shock. Wait....WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

"Did......did you just t-talk?!?" I said wide eyes. He looked at the rest of the animals, and they all nodded. I looked at my friends and they looked like they just saw a ghost.

"Before you say anything, please hear me out?" He asked sounding more and more serious. I mean, we would usually be freaking out right now, but something about his voice was just so..... motherly and calming.

Me and my friends sat down on the large couch, and the animals were on the floor in front of us. I had the dog in my lap. It was all silent until the deer spoke up. He took a huge breath before he spoke.

"Sooo hi, nice to meet you guys. My name is......" He looked at the animals and they shook their heads worriedly. He sighed at them before he continued.

"I'm sorry, they're not comfortable sharing their real names right now, so I'll give you our nick-names. Hi my name is moo. The cat is smii7y, the monkey is froozer, the raccoon is Delirious, the squirrel is rodent or just squirrel and the dog is nogla." He introduced each one.

"I know you all have a lot of questions right now, and I'll try my best to awnser each one. But before I get into any of that, I'd like to say- we'd like to say, thank you. No one has ever showed us that kind of behavior,in such a long time. And for a group of random humans to do so, was just so refreshing. Thank you all truly. We really appreciate it." He said tearing up a bit.

" The reason I can talk, is not, something I was born with, obviously. But the reason is, when we were all young pups, fawn's, kittens, babies if you will, we were separated from our families, and tooken to a science lab, as the humans called it. They tamed us, fed us, bathed us. Did what any parent would do for their kids. But once we all turned old enough, that's when it all started." He stopped to look at us but then quickly looked down.

"They had a theory, that if they mutated animals into more powerful beings, that they would have to sacrifice less man and woman to war. They used us as guinea pigs and tried different things on us. Is started off as just simple poke's and prod's. But soon turned into full out stab's and slashes. But we let them, cause we knew it would help the country. We knew that we, would help the country. But soon it was too much to handle, and I devised a plan to help them escape. Because even though we aren't blood related, they're still my family, and I'd do anything for them." He said, giving off what seemed like a smile to the other animals.

At this point I felt liquid spill from my eyes. I looked over to the guys and they also started to cry. It wasn't everyday that a deer came out of the blue and told you their whole life's story. He chuckled a little as he continued.