Chapter 0 : First day of the school

So, this is how the WR enforcer looks like:

(Without the cigarette)

Name: Itsuki Fushiguro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itsuki's POV

The break between the classes had began.

Even though it was just the first day of the school, many small groups had formed between the people, interacting with each other, discussing the exam.

And then there was Takuya Yagami, who proposed that even if we can know each other by using the OAA app, introducing each of us to each other would help know better about everyone. he way he presented it using his communication abilities was a deed to be praised for.

It started with a boy, then a girl, then a girl, then a boy and the this kept going on, until, Takuya reached me.

"And you?"

He said it in a voice, that for any normal person, he was trying to be acquaintances with me, but for a person from there, he/she could easily sense the venom in the voice, telling me to leave them alone forever and that they are disgusted and angry by my presence. But, it was explainable.

"I am Itsuki Fushiguro. My hobbies are piano and calligraphy. Nice to meet you"

My introduction was fake and and copied one. I could clearly see the emotion in his eyes, when I said about my hobbies.

(A/N: I know things seem rushed. But they are for a purpose. I don't wanna waste time on these things. I want to get to the main point fast)

Everything was going well till now. Except for him, of course. He was always pissed off with me.

Just then, my cell phone vibrated. So did everyone else's.

It was a message by Ichinose Honami, a student of class 2-B.

[I have been given permission to host a meet-and-greet for the first and second-year students in the gym today from 4:00 to 5:00 PM. If you can spare the time, please feel free to join!]

Judging by the message, she is type of student who has the tendency to help others, no matter what. A soft and a kind-hearted person. If Ayanokouji-senpai had made contact with her on various occasions, then he would certainly come there to see what exactly was going on.

It was nurtured in the White Room. To be curious, in all situations. After all, it is the thing that gives birth to new things. We were not just taught mathematical equations. We were also told to find their origin.

That is why, the chances of Ayanokouji-senpai being there were actually very high.

By the data I was given, Ayanokouji-senpai and Horikita-senpai were pretty close to each other. Horikita-senpai was the one Ayanokouji-senpai used to interact the most. So, the chances of her also being there were also very high.

If, Horikita-senpai would be there, it would be a good thing to pair up with her. Not with the intention of knowing more about Ayanokouji-senpai, but something else.

I just waited for the periods to end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, very short chapter, right?

Well, I just wanted to establish the basic things and the basic of Itsuki's thinking pattern. And how Takuya Yagami hates Itsuki Fushiguro.

New chapter where he and Ayanokouji will interact for the first time is coming really soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~