Twenty Two ♥

He kissed you torturously slow, Yoongi's lips taking yours without hurry. Yoongi kissed like he wanted to memorize your feel, your taste. You could already feel the whine of impatience bubbling up but you contained yourself, not wanting to be reminded of any other broken rules. You also didn't want to get banished to silence again with rule three.

"Kitten you look so beautiful, like my gorgeous little," he leaned his mouth to your ear and whispered the next word so hypnotically it crept over your skin, "slut."

Had he said that to you in any other scenario, you would have slapped him, but right now, that's precisely what you wanted to be for him. How could he have so much confidence that he wasn't going to piss you off when he said it?

Before you could respond he placed one long elegant finger over your parted lips silencing you. His other hand twisted into your locks against the back of your head. Without warning he was pulling downward, arching you backward. It was aggressive, but sexy and only hurt what you thought was exactly enough.

Now that you were curved toward the mirror your breasts where stretched outward and he grinned, a low sound in his throat. His mouth was on your right breast, all tongue and teeth, sending arcs of pleasure through you, but marking you at the same time. Switching to the left he pulled you backward a little more, supporting with you his forearm. He took his time teasing his mouth over your skin, sucking at the hardening tip of each before licking around it again. You were dizzy with your desire for him, pushing even further upward, little moans passing your lips. You would have allowed him anything in this moment.

"I'm not fucking you in a bathroom Y/N." He kissed your lips hard after saying the words, your senses were so clouded you barely registered the words at first.

He released your hair and your head returned upright, and at the same time he wrenched your skirt higher up your thighs to get closer to you. His cock throbbed in his pants against your panties, you could already feel how wet you were for him. He rolled his hips into you, the friction of his hard on even through his pants making you see stars, you wrapped your arms around his back and pulled him closer.

"You know I'm not fucking you at all until-,"

"I tell you I'm yours." You finished cutting him off. He frowned at you scrunching his nose up in a way that was more cute than scary, but then tugged your chin forward with his fingers.

"This mouth is getting you into so much trouble right now," he kissed you again the barest brush against your lips, "let's keep it busy before it gets you into something you regret."

Yoongi stepped back and pulled you from the counter, your feet hitting the bathroom floor but then you were on your knees in the same fluid motion. His hands tangled into your hair and pulled your face against the front of his jeans. He was hard against your lips only the material of his clothing separating you.

"Is this what you've been wondering about kitten? Thinking of all the time?" His voice was a husky groan as he held you still. You had been imagining his cock with increased frequency since he'd continually denied your access to it. He dragged your hands onto the front of his pants and rubbed himself with them before laughing.

"It would be a shame if you didn't get to see it at all." It was your turn to frown, head tilted back looking up at him. He reached into his pants pocket and removed a wide Adidas headband and dangled it in front of your face.

"Bad girls don't get anything they want." He dragged the dark fuzzy headband over your head and positioned it across your eyes. Everything went dark and you pouted your lips up at him, unable to see his response. You heard his zipper raking downward, and the hitch in his breath, you assumed from pulling himself free. Your hands were on his thighs and when you reached for him blindly you felt him step away.

"Not a chance Y/N, no hands, that would be cheating. Now open your mouth kitten." He stroked his fingers across your lips and you opened letting your tongue sweep outward, then he was between your lips. His cock heavy and throbbing at the edge of your mouth you leaned into him, taking him deep. You could tell he was thick as you had to open wider, and were rewarded with a growling moan from Yoongi.

He stepped forward, thrusting into your mouth, gagging you, but you felt the back of your head caught in his hands, not rapped against the counter. You didn't have time to think about how sweet that really was because he was pulling from your lips. When he shoved himself back in, you rewarded him with another gag, saliva pooling from your throat into your mouth like a flood. You adjusted your lips around his length, twisting your tongue around his sensitive tip and then swallowed as he pulled himself backward, creating deep suction.

"Damn kitten." He breathed the words as he drew backward then plunged back in, another gag, another moan from you both. You wished you'd had your hands to wrap around him, to stroke him furiously but you left them gripping his thighs, at least that gave you warning to his movements. He pulled all the way back from your mouth, spit dripping from your lips before burying himself so deeply that your forehead and chin met his body. He held you there for a moment while you gagged, then retreated leaving you gasping for air.

"Do you want more Y/N?" His voice was a murmur, but you knew he was checking in, making sure you were alright. You moaned yes as well as you could around his cock and he stroked himself between your parted lips over and over, using your tongue and mouth. You held still fluidly allowing him to use you, until you felt him convulse slightly against your tongue. You knew Yoongi was getting close, so you increased the suction with each retreat and his grip on the back of your head tightened.

"Oh fuck baby, just a little more, your mouth feels so good." He praised you as he nudged his hips deeper, your gag hard this time, spit dribbling to your chest. His pace picked up and you urged him forward each time your hands clutching his legs. It only took another moment before your mouth filled with his slightly salty cum and you swallowed it down quickly as he groaned his climax above, your name a whispery gasp as he released.

Yoongi slipped himself from your mouth and you felt him kneeling, your hands sliding from his legs to his lower back as he moved downward. He kissed you deeply, his breath still shaky as he met your mouth.

"Kitten." He was smiling at you devilishly as he pulled the headband off, your eyes blinking at the sudden bright light.