Kokichi and Shuichi's school incedent.

I drifted off to sleep and then I immediately woke up next to sleeping Kokichi.

"Huh?" I said in my mind. "What am I doing here?"

Kokichi then woke up and kissed my neck, making me get butterflies in my stomach.

"K-Kokichi?!" I yelled as I pushed him back.

"Good morning Shuichi!" He said as he messed up my hair even more than it already was.

"Good... morning." I replied, confused as to what exactly was going on.

All I knew is that Kokichi and I slept together, and he kissed me and said good morning.

"This is rather... strange." I said in my mind.

Kokichi then got out of bed and went to the kitchen.

"Where is he going?" I asked myself under my breath.

After a few minutes, Kokichi came back with a tray of food.

"I made breakfast for youuu!!!!" Kokichi cheered as he set it on my lap.

"But why?..." I asked. I was flattered that he made me breakfast but..it's random.

"Oh shit... I think you lost your memory from the fall. Well, you fell down the stairs and hit your head really really hard! And then...wam! You also broke your leg." He replied, full of enthusiasm.

"Oh... that explains why my head hurts. Well uhm... why were we sleeping together and why did you kiss me?" I asked him, with a puzzled face.

"Cuz we're married you idiot!" He yelled.

"Oh... I didn't know."

This is so weird... why?... and how did I forget years worth of memories?...

"Anyways, it's time to wake up Shuichi! You're gonna be late!" Kokichi yelled.

"Wait- what?!" I yelled.

I then woke up with my uncle next to me, shaking me awake.

"Ah! Uncle? What are you-" I got interrupted.

"You're gonna be late, hurry! You over slept." He replied.

"Okay!" I yelled as I jumped up and got changed, brushed my hair and teeth, and skipped breakfast.

I then ran to the school bus. Thankfully, I was just on time. It was about to leave.

I boarded the bus and guess who was there...

You probably guessed it.

Kokichi!

Kokichi was sitting there. As if... he was waiting for me.

"Hey Shuichi! Right on time!" He yelled enthusiastically as he motioned me to sit next to him.

I sat next to him and just stayed silent.

I started thinking to myself again.

"This is like one of Hifumi's old weird fan fictions... this is weird."

I then was taken out of my thoughts by Kokichi leaning on my shoulder.

He then hugged my arm.

My old friend Fin was on the bus.

"What the hell? What is *he* doing here?!" I thought to myself as I looked at Fin from a distance.

He then gave me full eye contact and smiled. He waved hello to me and I waved back.

I then looked down at the half asleep Kokichi hugging my arm.

I didn't have the heart to wake him up, so I waited till we got to school.