Welcome back Shuichi!

This chapter takes place 5 weeks from last chapter so keep that in mind darling!💗

It's already been five weeks. My arm was finally healed so I was able to go back to school. I feel bad for leaving everyone. :(

As I thought about the possibilities of how today would go, I arrived at school and I hopped off of the bus, excited to see all of my friends!

I walked into the hallway and decided to go straight to Kokichi's locker but I accidentally ran into Kaede.

"Hey Shuichi! You're finally back!" She exclaimed while embracing me tightly.

"Ahaha, yeah. My arm is fully healed so I am now back in school. Sorry to leave you hanging" I apologized.
She gave me a confused look.

(Joke not intended 💀)

"Huh? Why are you sorry? Anyway, I'm glad your arm is better Shuichi! Also, I have something to ask you." She spat out words.

Woah woah! That's a lot of stuff. Geez Kaede..

"What do you want to ask me?" I asked full of curiosity.

"Are you and Kokichi dating?" She asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, why?" I questioned her, confused.

"I saw you two at the park" she snickered.

"Oh haha! Yeah, that was a little bit of a wild day." I replied.

All of a sudden, while Kaede and I were in the middle of talking, Kokichi suddenly appeared behind the both of us with a sly smile.

And without warning, he grabbed and pinned me against the wall.

I blushed and Kaede was just standing there watching the whole thing.

"K-kokichi?!" I yelled out

"Neeheehee! Hello my beloved! I've missed you~" he said in a seductive voice.

"U-uhm.. I missed you too Kokichi but this is a bit too fa-" and like that, I was cut off by Kokichi kissing me on the lips.

He then let go and started giggling "neeheehee! You're ad-" I cut him off by kissing him too.

"Haha! Now we're even." I chuckled.

"Aw man! You bitch!" He jokingly insulted me.

He then got off of me and I looked around the hallway.

Everyone. And I mean EVERYONE was starring at the two of us.

"Ahaha! I fuckin' knew it!" Miu cackled.

"Get a room you two." Maki snarled.

"Holt shit! My friggin sidekick did it!" Kaito hollered across the hall.

I blushed out of pure embarrassment.

"Kokichi. You could have at least did that somewhere else!" I wailed

"Neeheehee! You know I like to embarrass you. You look reeeeally cute."