Kokichi's card! :0

I was stuck at home because I couldn't write, type, read, or eat with just one arm.

I broke my dominant arm so this sucks.
I haven't seen any of my friends in a day so I missed them all :(

I then got my phone and headphones and started playing one of my favorite songs. And for some reason, when I played it, it always reminded me of Kokichi and, It was strange but somehow it made me feel comfortable and happy.

The song was called "I hear a symphony." Everytime I played it, I would think of fun things Kokichi and I did together, and I would also think about how adorable Kokichi really is...

As I was thinking to myself, I started blushing at my thoughts.

"I'm pathetic... I've fallen head over heels for Kokichi." I giggled to myself.

I then got up out of my bed and went to see my uncle.

I walked into my uncle and Kokichi sitting at the table. Kokichi was sitting crisscross applesauce, and my uncle was sitting regularly on the chair. My uncle was drinking tea while telling Kokichi about all of the adventures he went on.

When my uncle noticed me, he motioned me to come sit next to Kokichi.

I did and they both looked at me with a comforting smile.

"Your friend Kokichi wanted to pay you a visit little man." My uncle said.

"Yeah, Neeheehee! I just couldn't leave my beloved Shuichi Saihara, all alone by himself." Kokichi said as got up and messed with my hair. I blushed at his words.

"K-Kokichi! Not so close, okay?" I said, pushing him back a little.

"Fine, fine. Sorry." He said with a frown.

My uncle then looked at us both and thought to himself.

After, he smiled at the both of us.

Why's he looking at me like that?...

"Anyway," Kokichi started as he hugged me. "I gotta go but before I leave, here's a little thingamajig I made for you Shuichi." He finished as he handed the decorated card to me.

"Now, now. Don't read it till I leave. You got it?" He said as he walked toward the door.

"Yeah." I agreed as he left.

I then went to my room and turned on the lamp at my desk. I gently opened the card.
There was a cute drawing of the two of us. It looked like it was him hugging me. It looked like it took several hours.

And there was also a paragraph.

It said...

————————————————
Dear Shuichi, as you can tell, I made this card just for you! I put my thoughts and my heart into it so... hope you like it! Anyway, so first I need to clarify something. The reason I fell asleep on you twice is because I spent two nights straight making this card so... sorry Shumai! Anyways, now onto the important message. I noticed how you always acted around me. You always acted secretive, and you always looked into my eyes with wonder. You always blushed when I looked back at you. So, I know that you love me hahaha! But wait! Here's the thing!!!!
❧ღ❦დ❥ლও
I love you too! Haha! You are the only person who genuinely cared for me. I know it's out of character for me to say this shit but, I truly mean it. Don't tell anyone I went soft on you. If you do, you will never see the light of day EVER again. But if you listen like a good boy, you will be fine! So don't worry!
❧ღ❦დ❥ლও
Moving on, I'm so sorry for breaking your arm the other day! I didn't mean to. I thought you would catch yourself. I am sorry I wasn't careful. Hope you get better soon though!!
ಇ( ˵ᐛ ˵)ಇ
And also, if you don't love me back, just say so!! I don't care.

Either way, I love you Shuichi. And that's definitely NOT a lie.
(๑′ᴗ‵๑)I Lᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥

Goodbyeeeee!

-Kokichi Oma
————————————————

I was blushing bright red, my heart beating fast.

"Wh-what?!" I shouted out loud by accident.

This can't be true! I'll try pinching myself.

I pinched myself on the cheek really hard and it hurt.

"Ow.. it's... n-not a dream this time?..." I said, under my breath.

I was so happy! But then I realized. What if I didn't feel the same way?... what if it was just the effects of the "Himiko's Love Potion"?... I really didn't want to think it was true. It would be a horrible truth.

I then looked at the well decorated card. I felt sad.. yet happy! These feelings were making me feel confused about myself.

I ignored my feelings and went outside to look for Himiko. I had to find out when the "potion" wore off.

I then saw Himiko walking with Tenko. They were both hand and hand. Tenko then bent down and kissed Himiko on the cheek.

"Hahahehe! Oh Tenko MWA!"

"Aww Himiko! You're just so cute"

The couple both cheered.

Aw they looked adorable together.

I then approached Himiko.

"Hey Himiko. Sorry to interrupt but.. I need to ask you something." I said to Himiko.

"Nyeh? What is it?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Oh well... how long does that Love Potion last exactly?" I replied.

"Oh, about 3 days. Since it was only a test potion, I made the duration smaller. It was a pain..." she answered.

"You did a great job Himiko!" Tenko shouted.

"Aw thanks Tenko!" Himiko said with a slight blush on her cheek. I then walked away from the *obviously* busy couple.

I then walked back to my house with a bright smile. I've never been this happy before.

My uncle realized the immediate change in my mood.

"Hey, why are you so happy all of a sudden?"

"Oh it's nothing." I said as I ran towards my room.

I sat on my bed and thought to myself.

"Wait a minute... the potion lasts for 3 days. It's been more than 3 days. Am I truly in love with Kokichi?... this is.. insane. Anyways, when should I tell him?... maybe tomorrow since he pretty much confessed over the card. I'm a little nervous but, I have to believe in myself."

That concludes the 4th chapter! :]
I hope you enjoyed. And I tried to make it shorter so yeah. Anyways,

Word count: 1071