Arguments 3|Jason x reader

TW: miscarriage, abuse and cheating

You hadn't seen Jason in around two years now?

You had a husband and a baby on the way and you were the happiest you could have ever been.

But that was until you woke up in the middle of the night with blood on the sheets you were laying on, That was until your husband looked at you in fear and panic.

Your husband had taken you to the hospital and they had to do an urgent C-section because they believed they were a chance the baby would survive.

The baby didn't survive.

When they got the baby out it wasn't breathing, screaming not even moving..the baby was still.

And when they took the baby away from you that was when your heart broke.

You didn't even have the chance to hold him.

When you got home that very night your husband decided that it would be reasonable to blame all of this on you saying that the baby couldn't have been his in the first place because if it was his it would've survived.

All of the insults he said to you wasn't the reason why you were upset or angered it was the fact he kept saying 'It' making it seem like your baby boy wasn't a person or important enough.

All those restless periods of sleep and arguments months after your baby boy left you had decided to get a divorce

But your bastard husband didn't want that and refused to sign the divorce papers so you had to keep trying to beg him and later on he did after fucking your neighbour and moving in with her

But now you are happy and living on your own in a lovely house in the posh side of Gotham And you had totally forgotten that your ex, Jason todd lived down the street.

Now Jason had an alright life after you and he ended it but it went downhill after his fiancé called off the wedding and moved out going back to her daughter's fathers house

He felt betrayed but he understood he knew that his fiancé wanted her daughter to know her real father and not to be replaced by a low life like Jason.

After that a few ago he had found out that his ex, Y/n had a miscarriage and is getting a divorce..he only Knew this because Dick told him.

And he also found out that she lived down the road from him so when she had been living there for a few months he went to her house and knocked on the door, he just wanted to see his y/n again.

You had opened the door to see Jason..it shocked you but you had a butterfly feeling in your stomach, you felt like a child and it annoyed you a little.

" hey," Jason said staring at you a little but sometimes looked at the ground awkwardly.

" Hello " you had replied " would you like to come in? " You asked

" sure," He said still avoiding eye contact as he had walked into your house and sat on the sofa in your living room.

" How are you? I heard what happened about...you know " Jason said finally making Eye contact with his past lover.

" I'm getting better " She replied and then carefully sitting next to him.

" I'm sorry for everything " He blurted out " I'm sorry for arguing with you, I'm sorry for leaving you, I'm sorry- "

She placed her finger on his lips silencing him so she could speak her lips were formed into a weak smile her eyes staring into his.

" Jason you have to understand that None of that was your fault I understand that know "

" but y/n- "

" shush. You can't be like this all your life..trying to forgive me every chance you have "

"I know " His eyes left hers and went back to the ground his head hung in shame.

She still looked at him " But I can't blame you wanting too " she nodded agreeing with him " I do miss you " she whispered holding his hand ever so gently.

" I miss you too, " He said looking back at her " I wished I never left you "

Y/n nodded placed a kiss on Jason's hand still holding onto it as she placed it away from her lips " If you want and this is only if you are prepared we can start all over. " She said in hope that he would say yes.

" yes "  He spoke showing his adorable smile she ever so missed she couldn't help but smile too.

" great " y/n smiled happy that they could try and restart.

A/n:
Prt4? Or end??? 🤧