Arguments- part 7

Darkness

that's all I could see

Cold...it was really cold even if Jason was holding me in his arms it was like the arctic ocean.

I could feel the crimson liquid goosing out of my stomach while the other people around me ran around and panicked for me and themselves because the shooter was still in the building but Jason could care less so he made sure I was near him. The shooter was the Joker...the same man that killed Jason and your entire family years ago "Y/N hold on okay?" Jason spoke softly putting pressure down onto my deathly wound.

the jokers laugh echoed through the church but the echo quietened as my eyes heavy making me go into a deep slumber...

When I woke up everything is shining nearly white. I tried to sit up straight but someone gently put me back down making sure I don't hurt myself "Hey baby..." Jason said my nerves kicked in so I could feel the discomfort and the hand that was holding mine. Everything was so cleared. "Hey, Jason...wait wheres y/d/n?" You got up really quick looking around for your baby girl "She's with bruce and Alfred" Jason said as he looked at me which made you sigh in relief knowing that your daughter was safe and sound. "You were shot in the abdomen," Jason said which made you nod "I know I've just woke up but when am I able to leave?" You chuckled a little same. Jason, shook his head chuckling with you "Sorry baby but the doctors say you'll have to stay here for the week or so it depends on your recovery" you nodded once again "Kay" You yawned "Go back to bed sweetheart" you sighed and nodded dozing back to your safe deep peace.