Arguments :part4

TW: mentions of past miscarriages,

You and Jason's Relationship was going amazing after being together for about 6 years now.

(Jason: 34 you: 31)

The worse parts were where you couldn't get pregnant and when you did you lost the baby either at the first stage or second.

But you and Jason kept trying and it never worked so you gave up and decided to focus on making memories together. 

Lately, Jason has noticed that you have been acting strange lately.

He noticed how you would run off randomly upstairs, how you were always hungry and how you were always tired so he booked an appointment with Alfred to come and check on you.

You protested against this appointment because you didn't like the feeling of waiting and the paranoia but you calmed down when you realised it was Alfred who was coming to check on you.

Alfred had come to the house and looked at you with a tiny smile and he instantly knew by the look of you but he had to do some tests in blood pressure and other things like your weight and he documented how much you had been eating but he then asked if you have had irregular periods and you said yes which made him go to the shop and buy a pregnancy test.

When he came back with the pregnancy test your face dropped

" Alfred you know that's impossible. "

" try the test please miss y/l/n, " Alfred replayed with a tired smile.

And you did take the test and shockingly it came back positive You and Jason were over the moon when You found out.

So during the months of the pregnancy, you believed you wouldn't have some sort of miscarriage you just knew this was right and that your baby would survive.

You just knew it.

So when you were in labour, 8 months in which was a little worrying because the doctors said you the baby would arrive in November not October.

The baby was healthy, a little small but healthy she had to stay in hospital for a couple of weeks to be checked on.

You and Jason finally had your happily ever after

Well, that's what it felt like to you but not to Jason.