Arguments part6

The special day was now.

You and Jason were going to get married!

It had been around four weeks? Maybe five since he purposed to you and now the day was today.

You were beyond nervous your legs shook by the thought of getting married.

But one person was very excited which was your little girl she was twirling around in her cute pale pink dress.

-you can choose-

When your best friend Raven had finished doing your hair she smiled gently she was so happy for you that you've finally found some sort of happiness.

When she said you could look you looked in the mirror and your eyes watered "I look beautiful" you cried but made sure the tears didn't ruin your makeup.

Your daughter looked at you in confusion and stood up from her seat and walked off to find her dad when she did she tried to run but failed so she continued to try.

Jason chuckled as he picked up his daughter making sure he didn't ruin his suit "What's up sweetheart?" He asked as he looked at her daughter in confusion "Mummy was crying so I left" your daughter said bluntly "what? Is she okay?" Jason asked in worry thinking y/n could have been hurt "She's fine she was just crying because she looked in the mirror" his daughter said tiredly and yawned a little looking around the church "Okay you go sit next to uncle Roy," Jason said as he gave his daughter to Roy.

When everyone was sitting in their seats and the sun was shining through the church windows Jason's smiled as the church doors opened but his smile dropped when a gunshot was echoed through the church...