Chapter 2 - Rotten to the Core

ᗰᗩᒪ'ᔕ ᑭ.ᗝ.ᐯ

"They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad" I sang

"A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home" One of my Friends, Jay sang

"So I got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me?
I never got no love" My Best Friend, Evie sang.

"They think I'm callous!"
A low-life hood,
I feel so useless..
Misunderstood!" My Friend Carlos sang

"Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core" All four of us sang with a smirk on our face as we ran around the isle

"Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
How can you say that?
I'm just unique!" I sang

"What me? A traitor?
Ain't got your back?
Are we not friends?
What's up with that?" Jay sang

"So I'm misfit
So I'm a flirt
I broke your heart?
I made you hurt?" The Heartbreaker, Evie sang.

"The past is past!
Forgive, forget
The truth is
You ain't seen nothing yet!" Carlos sang, We sang along with him on the last part.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
Core" We all soon finished singing as I cackled and the crowd went away.

\Sorry the Song part was so lazy!\

Me and my friends soon went to Dragon Hall to see some weird Men in black suits, They soon stopped us "Are you four the children of Maleficent, Evil Queen, Jafar, and Cruella De Vil?" One of the Men asked, We all looked up at hearing the names of our parents.

 I nodded "Yeah, Can't ya tell?" I spat out sourly and proudly with a smug look on my face, just to be glared at by the Men.

"Good, Go pack your stuff, Your going to auradon" The Other Guy said Coldly and soon shooed us off.

Little did I know that my Ex-Bestie, Mad Maddy watched in jealousy and she soon ran off to tell my other Ex Best Friend, Uma.

I soon came back with my friends and we saw Principal Facilier "Dr Facilier?" I said, then crossed my arms "What's going on?" I asked, I should have asked sooner but I didn't.

"Your going to Auradon, Mally!" Dr Facilier said with a smirk, I was the baddest student so I was his favorite student, My Mother stumbled to get to us "Mal!" She said, I turned my head quickly to look at her.

"Yes mother?" I asked, She soon mouthed the words 'Get that Fairy Godmother's wand and bring the barrier down, Or else..' I nodded, I had no idea how we were gonna get it but we can try, I whispered what we had to do to my friends.

I soon saw another Man come outside, he was holding some papers, They looked like the type of papers you need to transfer schools.

"Get in the limo" The other man said as he took our stuff and put it in the back, Little did we know was that our parents gave us something to use to help against auradon.

Carlos had a Ring that can control ANYONE to do what he says when he says it, Jay had a pendant that was part of Jafar's old Staff, Evie had her hand mirror, A smaller version of her mother's mirror, and I had my mother's Spellbook and some blue crystal in the shape of a necklace.

Once in the Limo, I looked around in Amazement. Carlos has been in Cruella's Car before but I have never been in a car before, I looked at the Driver and Security Guards "Are there uniforms at Auradon?" I asked.

The driver shook his head no, "Guys look!" Carlos said as he found jars full of these weird brown different shaped things, Carlos soon ate one "Mhmm! These are delicious! Its like.. Sour like Nuts and Sweet like I don't know what!" He said as he took A bite of the Bar, "Lemme try one!" Jay said as he snatched one out of the jar.

I looked at the pink square things and took it out, Reading the directions about not swallowing it before opening it and putting it in my mouth, chewing it, Evie took A weird circular thing with a stick in it and opened it, putting it in her mouth and sucking it.

I chewed the stuff real slowly "Woah, What's this?" I asked, "Chewing Gum" One of the men said, "And this?" Evie asked curiously in her feminine voice "a Lollipop" The other Man said.

"And these?!" Carlos and Jay asked at the same time with Carlos's face all full of the stuff, "Chocolate" The driver said.

Evie soon gasped as the Barrier opened "This, Little button here, Opened the Barrier?" I asked, pointing to the garage opener. "No that one opens my garage, this one opens the barrier" the driver said, showing a golden one.

"Its a TRAP" Evie and Carlos both then Screamed and Shouted at the same time, "OH NO!" Jay shouted as we all grabbed on to each other, Screaming in panic and terror, A Bridge soon appeared and we went to auradon.

We all soon let go of each other and looked at each other in embarrassment, Looking away quickly after the four of us looked at each other.

"That was embarrassing.." I mumbled quietly..