Chapter 4 - Advice

𝑀𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝑒'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

The student looked really sad, I hated seeing the students really sad, "I'll get you some medicine for your headache" I said, She nodded and laid in the bed "Do you need me to call your parents?" I asked.

"No, Please" She said, "But could you give me some.. Advice? Please?" She pleaded, "Oh? What for?" I asked as I looked at the blonde after getting her some medicine "Well.. It was time for cheerleading practice and something went wrong so instead of being caught, I was in the air to fall face first.. But then Carlos caught me" She started, I didn't see what was so wrong yet.

"But then.. Pocahontas said about how good of a job he did catching me.. When she said his last name, I got mad because I was raised to not trust De Vils and.." She kept going

"I.. I think I hurt his feelings, I yelled loudly at him and soon ran off without apologizing.. And now I don't know what to do" she said and desperately looked at me with tears in her eyes.

I sat with her, putting the medicine down and putting my arm around her waist, My short black hair bounced as I sat on the bed, The bed creaks a bit but I don't care.

"Darlin' I think you should find a moment to talk with him and apologize, I'm sure he'll forgive you" I said softly with a sad smile and I looked at her.

Oh Teenage Drama..

"But.. I acted like he had a choice on who his parents were! I.. I treated him like trash! He didn't deserve it! He wasn't even mad at me for yelling at him, He looked upset and sad! Like I hurt his feelings! He won't forgive me! I know he won't!" She started ranting as she looked at Me with sadness on her face.

"The Right thing to do is Apologize, I'm telling you. You just have to apologize to him or else you'll never know what'll happen" I desperately tried to explain

She sighed softly "Ok then.. I'll try to apologize to him.." She said with a nod, I smiled softly "Good, I'll give you some medicine to take" I said and got the medicine ready, Half a cup.

I soon gave her the cup and got another cup out and filled it with some Tea "Tea helps it go down quicker then Water" I said.

She soon took the medicine and drank the tea "It does help me get the medicine down.." She said with a nod.

"Thank you for your help, I'm gonna go now" She said and stood up, then went off, Leaving me alone in this room as I sighed and started cleaning up the room.

\Sorry for the short chapter!\