Chapter 3 - Arriving at Auradon

ABIGAIL'S OUTFIT \With White Sneakers\ ↑

𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙾𝚂'𝚂 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅

I fell out of the Limousine by The door opening from a Guard and from Jay pushing me, We were fighting over a Blue Scarf looking thing and he wouldn't agree to give it to me, I was laying on the ground and Jay was standing up.

Mal elbowed Jay and softly kicked me "Guys, We have a Audienceee!" She said after clearing her throat, I quickly got up to see a Brown Haired Female wearing a Pink Dress and a Blue Lightway Jacket, A Brown Haired Male wearing a Blue Suit, and a Shorter Female who was around Mal's height with Blonde hair and was wearing a yellow shirt and Blue shorts, There was also a older brown haired female wearing a blue dress and a pink bow on her dress.

"Hello!" The shorter female squeaked out "I'm Abigail! That's Princess Audrey and Prince Ben!" She said excitedly with a wide smile, "Prince? You say?~" Evie purred, "I'm the daughter of Evil Queen which makes me a Princess!" Evie said with a smirk.

"Evil Queen isn't royalty here, And that makes you not royalty either" 'Audrey' snarled, "Actually, Audrey. Evil Queen and Snow White's father never divorced! So that means that she is the stepsister of Snow White and that Evil Queen IS Royalty here!" Abigail piped up, I could tell she didn't mean it in a mean way but I couldn't help but snicker.

"Hello Foxy~" Jay said as he looked at Audrey, Taking her hand and kissing it, "The names, Jay" he said before the Woman interrupted Audrey.

"I'm Fairy Godmother, Headmistress here! I hope you four have a Wonderful time here!" She said "Ben, Why don't you give them a tour of our beautiful school?" Fairy Godmother asked as she soon walked away.

Audrey looked at us when She was gone "Abigail will assist you four, Right Abby?" She asked as she snapped her head at Abigail.

"Of course Audrey!" Abigail said with fear and a fake smile, "C'mon! I'll start with the bathrooms" Abigail Said as she led us through the academy to the bathrooms "Here you go" she said.

Mal quickly went inside first.

Then Evie

And Jay went in the Boys Bathroom.

"I-Im Carlos!" I quickly tried to say but I stuttered too much, "Hi Carlos!" She said brightly with her happy face, "You don't need to use the bathroom?" She asked as she tilted her head, I shook my head no.

My friends soon came back out and she continued the tour, Once finished she went to get some Papers in Fairy Godmother's office and came back out "Here! Its just a rule book and a map! One for each of you! Every student has a Rulebook and the map is in case you forget where something is!" She said.

"Well, Class and My Cheerleading Practice is gonna start soon! You four don't have to go to class today so you can get used to auradon but I have to go to cheerleading! See you guys later!" She said and turned around, walking off.

She must not have a idea who our parents are yet.. But who are her's I wonder?..

I soon stared off into space, looking the way she went, "Earth to Carlos! We have plans, Remember?" Mal asked rudely as she snapped her fingers in my face, she soon even clapped which got me going.

"Lets go in me and Evie's dorm, It'll be easier to talk in there instead of in the open where anyone could hear" Mal said once we were all listening, I nodded and followed the group in the dorm.

Jay crossed his arms as he sat on Mal's bed, then looked at me with a smirk, "So. Care to explain why you looked at that girl that way?" He asked.

He teases me when i crush on someone but When he flirts with someone its different.. And annoying..

I sighed "No reason, Just planning on how I'm gonna murder her" I said sarcastically which caused Mal and Evie to snicker a bit.

I sighed before looking at Mal "So what's the plan?" I asked.

"Plan is simple and easy, We find where the wand is, using the map, And we take down the barrier, We can do it tonight since that's when everyone is asleep." Mal started

"I also stole this bigger map of the whole Auradon Campus, Forest and Museum and all" Mal said with a smirk.

"Nice!" Jay said with a villainous smirk.

I didn't know though, Do I really want to do this? The onetime I'm away from my mother.. Horrible thing to say but I want to stay as far as possible.

I'm afraid of her, I love her but she scares me, She's treated me like a slave and has abused me, She petrified me.

I soon sighed and nodded, "Alright then" I said, "What do we do before then though?" Jay asked.

"Get used to our surroundings?" Evie asked "Mhm" Mal said with a nod.

I nodded and went outside, Exploring the area before I saw the tourney field, Jay saw it too and grabbed my when "C'mon! We're both gonna sign up! It'll be awesome!" Jay said, I struggled to keep up so he doesn't make me fall and end up dragging me across the field.

"Woah Jay! Let go of me!" I said as I struggled to free my hand, I noticed in the cheerleaders though the same female from before, "Carlos! Jay! I forgot to give you and your friends your schedules! Where do you want me to put it since it seems like your gonna do tourney?" She asked with a smile.

"Right over here with our stuff" Jay said for me and I just silently nodded, Trying to not stare into her eyes, She put the papers down underneath her water bottles "Oh and you two can take my waters! I don't need them and neither do anyone in the cheer squad!" she just so happened to have three water bottles and she was giving us two.

CHEERLEADER OUTFIT ↓