Chapter 3 - Tourney Practice

𝔸𝔹𝕀𝔾𝔸𝕀𝕃'𝕊 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍 \Her outfit after the practice with Black Mary Janes and White low socks ↑\

I watched the new boys practice Tourney, Jay was good, but Carlos? I wouldn't say that he's horrible at it, Just needs some practice. He doesnt exactly seem to be the type to be into athletic stuff.

I heard the dog bark and I went to go get him real quick while the Cheerleader's break was going on "Dude!" I said happily and held him close, Princess wouldn't mind me holding another dog, She would bark A bit but its ok.

"Cheerleaders!" Coach Pocahontas said "We're gonna go against the Olympian Cupids, So we need to train!" She said as she had her hands on her waist, Personally, I think Pocahontas deserves A better job.

"Yes Ma'am!" Us Cheerleaders said, "Abigail and Audrey, I'm choosing you two to do the flips, They'll throw you both up in the air" Coach said.

Pandyana, The daughter of Pocahontas, growled "Mama! Me and Paalit should do it!" She exclaimed, Paalit was Pandyana's brother, And everyone but her knew that he didn't like Heights.

Paalit shook his head no "No! Its fine" he desperately tried to say, "Darling we talked about this, When I choose someone to do a special trick, They do it in a way I appreciate" Pocahontas said.

The Cheerleader got in position and The Tourney Members stopped tourney for a break and I felt the familiar eyes of Carlos on us, Specifically me.. I felt my cheeks get a bit red but I tried to just shake it off before someone noticed.

But then things got different from what Pocahontas wanted, Audrey had talked to us earlier about what she wanted us to do instead and this was our moment to shine.

We soon did the Cheer, The Tourney Members shouted 'Audrey! Audrey! Audrey!', We all soon brought out sparklers which freaked Jay out a bit, but he tried to do nothing about it.

Something soon went wrong though and Audrey distracted the girls before they could catch me, I heard Carlos gasp in shock "Abigail!" Carlos yelled and ran to catch me, Before I know it I open my eyes just to be in his arms, My face was A bright red "C-Carlos!" I stumbled to say, He was interrupted by Coach Pocahontas

Pocahontas was heard clapping her hands "Wonderful! Nice catch De Vil! I didn't know you were also expected to catch Radcliffe!" She said.

I suddenly gasped in shock, DE VIL?! As in CRUELLA DE VIL?! Family Day is coming up and my parents would disown me if I got with a De Vil, They couldn't see me with him, Friends or more.

I quickly got up, I felt stress and anger fill up my mind "Your the son of Cruella?!" I asked as tears threatened to escape, It was A weird problem of mine, But when embarrassed, nervous, stressed, angry, or sad, I start to cry.

I quickly ran off, I shouldn't be doing this, He can't help who his parents are, But it still hurts, The consequences if my parents found out are the main problem for me.

I was behind the bleachers to see Evie and Chad, I just listened in carefully and silently growled, Chad was just using Evie! And she was too blind to see it, Maybe I should warn Mal so she could tell Evie, But who said any of them would trust me? After I did that to their friend too?

I quickly ran off into my dorm and changed into my outfit and put my hair in low twin buns, I sighed softly and started to cry, I was in a corner in my room and I just had to let it out, I'm so stupid..

My parents don't control my life, So why am I letting them? Is it fear?

I don't know, But I wish I could just apologize to Carlos, Even if he is a De Vil, Run into his arms and apologize to him.

'He probably doesn't like me anyway..' I mumbled under my breathe, Audrey knocked on the door "Abigail? Ya ok? Ya ran off from cheering and you love cheering" She said softly, I haven't seen Audrey's soft side before, She puts up this meaner side to protect herself, I don't blame her

"I want you to help me become tough" I said as I quickly looked up at Audrey, She gasped "You really want that?" She asked, I nodded my head quickly, The back of my head started to hurt as I held the back of my neck "First, I'm gonna go to the nurses office, Ill be back" I quickly said as I walked out my dorm.

Audrey watched me walk away in worry for me.

I breathed heavily, looking down as I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, I soon knocked into a leather wearing female, It looked like it was a purple and green outfit she was wearing.

"Mal?" I said as she glared at me "What were you thinking?! Yelling at Carlos like that!" She immediately started, I just looked down in guilt and silence, My head ache getting worse "I.." I mumbled and tried to say something.

My words were scrambled, I couldn't think straight at all, It just hurt to think about the moment, I just got up silently and she gave me this cold look, I could tell that she didn't like me.

I knew it..

I soon ran off, I got to the Nurse's office and closed the door, breathing heavily, panting, "N-Nurse Mouse?" I asked as I looked up at her, "Oh! Hiya! What's the matter?" The short black haired said.

"Well, I have this horrible headache.." I said quietly, looking down at the girl, She was about.. 4'5, and im 5'2, So I was taller then her, I just waited for instructions.