Chapter Eight

Zane's POV

I carried Emily up to the house. She did the spell perfectly. Better than I had ever given her credit for and now caring her small frail body up to the house I felt the guilt wash over me. I was so sure that she wouldn't be able to do it. That my mothers spell to protect and find her children where too hard for any witch.

When Max finally tracked down the Moon coven witches, the only coven to rival that of my mothers, ascendance, it was the first time in years that I felt that spark of joy again. Like there might be a small glimmer of hope that I could Maggi back. It was only to easily to lure her father in with a few vouchers for a few free games at one of our casinos and father that he tallied up a debt worthy to collect on.

The Maroy have always been after powerful witches, kidnapping them, draining their power and then killing them. My family was no different just because my mother married a Draco. They were stupid beings. Only seeing and wanting to feed of power. They didn't care who they got killed. After my father passed, I became the man of the house and had take his seat with my brothers' father, as the head of one of the five Draco families. It was one night that I had to go meet with Michael and Anna's father out of town that they attacked while I wasn't there. My mother got killed in the crossfire to get to my sister, but mother always had her plans.

My sister was magically transported to a face place where she would wait. Asleep. Be protected and never changing till a witch can set her free. She explained it all to me when Maggi was born. I was only 10 but I remember. She told me to find an Elemental witch and have her do the last spell in the book. And then what to do once I found her location. The protective charms she placed that only I could break in case someone else did get to her spell. But what mother didn't factor into her plans is that two years after she died, and Maggi was sent into her magic bubble there would be a mayor war between elemental witches and Maroy. A lot of them were slaughtered and the ones that lived or stayed out of the fight went into hiding making it damn near impossible to find.

I was only 19 when I lost my mother and sister and now 11 years later, I finally have found her. Now all that was left was to go fetch her. But first things first. I needed to get Emily to her room.

I placed her down onto her bed and going to cover her naked body with her blanket, I paused. I could not help it. Everything about this woman just drew me in like a moth to a flame. Only I was aware, unlike the moth, that once I reached that beautiful flame, she would burn me alive.

And so she did. That potion the Maroy spiked our drinks with was potent and I could feel it blurring my vision till I only saw her. The need to have her, to touch her and be inside her became unbearable. Like not being able to breath and she is the last ounce of air left in the world.

But my Draco body burred it off the potion a lot faster than it should of. I regained control over my body soon but the time I realized what I was actually doing I was buried deep inside of her.

I froze for an instant. Not really having any idea what do to. But upon looking down at her and seeing that she was panting and her muscles tightening around my shaft inside of her I just could not stop. I started fucking her even though I promised Michael I wouldn't. There just was no going back after that moment. I felt her first orgasm come but bit back my own so I could make this last longer. Stay inside her just a little bit longer but when she had her second and started raking her fingernails down my back and moaning in my ear I lost control and came hard. As hard as I ever had right inside her.

Something I never ever did but with her not only did I come inside her, but I tried pushing as deep as I could. Wanting to completely fill her. And that more than anything scared the shit out of me.