One

||the photo above is Gianna.||

~Gianna's P.O.V.~

I grabbed a box from the moving truck and walking inside and sat it down on the living room floor. My mom, and two sisters, Vanessa and Alexis did the same. My sisters and I join school tomorrow and I'm really nervous.

Only two weeks of school left then it's summer. I walk back outside to the moving truck. Theirs a few more boxes left. I pick two up and I turn around.

I walk inside my house and put them in the living room. I walk back outside and there's one more box left. I take it and walk back to my house until I saw a boy come outside from the pink house from beside us. I sent the box down on my porch And walk to the moving truck that's at his house.

I see the short, cute looking boy grab a box. I walk up behind him "Hi, I'm Gianna Blanchard! I just wanted to say hi and make some friends" I say. He turns around to look at me. He smiles and puts his box back in the moving truck.

"Hi I'm Scott Smalls" he says shyly. I aww in my head, he was so cute, I bet one of my sisters would date him. Preferably Alexis. I stuck my hand out and he takes it in his own hand and shakes it. After a few more seconds we let go. "I'm gonna call you Scotty, okay?" He nods.

"So do you need any help?" I asked him since he had a few more boxes and he nodded. He grabs one and I do the same. We turn around and see a cute boy with a Dodgers hat on.

With one hand Scotty and I wave at him and smile. He smiles back and nods his head a little then walks away. "Well okay then..." I mutter and me and Scotty go and put the boxes away in his house.

~A Few Hours Laterrrr~
(Gianna's mom knows where
She is lol. Don't worry)

Me and Scotty have been bonding and we are literally like brother and sister. He's really sweet and awkward and amazing. I gotta tell Alexis about him cause she would absolutely like him, a lot. "Well it's pretty late Scotty. I'm gonna go home and go to bed! See ya later!" I say he lets out an 'aww' but nods. I chuckle and hug him.

He hugs back and we hug for a few seconds and let go. I notice that he is tiny and I'm the same height as him. Wow lol. I walk out his room and leave, before I do I say goodnight to his mom and step-dad. I go home and take a shower and go to bed. Tomorrow will definitely be a new day, but at least I have my sisters and Scotty.