Four

A/N - YES GUYS I KNOW YOU WANT BENNY AND GIANNA TOGETHER!
IT WILL HAPPEN SOME TIME IN THIS STORY IM JUST NOT SURE YET.
MAYBE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR CHAPTER AFTER THE NEXT ONE OR
YAH KNOW, SO ON! SORRY, BUT THEY MIGHT BE FLIRTING NEXT
CHAPTER YOU NEVER KNOW!

*THINK OF SOME SHIP NAMES FOR THEM!! :) <3*
Comment what you have thinken of in the comment section!!!

~A few hours later~

I have been in my house ever since I have tried to comfort him, but he just shrugged it away, turned around, and left me.

He was most likely embarrassed when I stuck up for him.

Maybe he thought he can handle it by himself.

But sorry to say he ran away crying like a baby, so at least I tried to comfort him.

But it didn't turn out as I planned. He'll come through in a little and apologize maybe.

But right now I'm gonna go to his house and check up on him to see how he is doing.

I walked out of my house and started to head towards Scotty's house.

I went up his tiny steps that led me to his porch. I stopped in front of his door for a few seconds just staring at it.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. The door opened and Scotty's mom appeared in the doorway. I waved and asked her if Scotty was home.

"Yes, he's in the backyard with Bill, learning how to play baseball" she got out of the doorway so I can come in.

I nodded and walked through the house to the backyard. Right when I walked outside in the backyard I saw a baseball hit Scotty in the eye and he screamed falling to the ground.

I gasped. Oh no, this cannot be good.

I ran to Scotty and pulled him up and took him inside, Bill following us.

I set him on the kitchen chair and kneeled in front of him. I tried to look at his eye, but he wouldn't move his hand away from it while it looked like he was squeezing both eyes shut from the pain.

That really had to of hurt. I know it would, because I got a black eye from getting hit with a baseball. I grabbed his hand and moved it away from his eye.

It took quite a while, but I got it. It was already swollen real bad. "Get him like peas or something" I said.

Bill went into the fridge or freezer and grabbed meat and slapped it on to Scotty's eye. Scotty cried out in pain.

While Bill wasn't looking I slightly gave him a stone hard glare type of look. He didn't have to be that harsh.

But I do get the fact that he was trying to get Scotty to accept him, since you know he isn't Scotty's real dad and just his step dad.

I returned my look to Scotty and he was holding the meat onto his eye. "Your going to have to at least leave it on for a whole hour" Bill said. I nodded my head.

~A Hour Later~

Scotty and I were sitting on his porch steps. Just looking outside finding something interesting. I see the cute guy come up to us from across the street.

"Wanna go play some ball? Need some extra players. Wanna Go?" Cute guy asks us. "Naw. Thanks" Scotty says, I look at him widening my eyes.

How can he turn that down?!

"Why not? Don't you like baseball?" "Yeah. But ah..." Scotty replies unable to make up an excuse.

"But what?" Cute guy asks (yeah I'm tired of calling Benny that, too lol. She gonna know his name in a lil though lol.).

Scotty searches for a quick way out of this. "But my glove is busted. So, ya know, I can't go. Thanks, though." Scotty says for an excuse.

"That's okay," cute guy says "I got an extra one" and he hands him a real glove out of his back pocket.

Scotty runs into the house real quick shouting

"Mom! I'm gonna go play some ball!" and runs back over to us slamming the door shut.

"Cool glove" Scotty exclaims as we walk down the block. "Do you need a glove or something?" Cute guy asks me as we walk.

"No, it's okay. I'll just watch for today" he nods.

While we walk cute guy tells me his name is Benny Rodriguez. "We gotta stop by the 5 & 10 first.

Need a new ball. And chaw and stuff, ya know?" Benny says. Me and Scotty nod "Yeah." "You guys dip chaw?" Benny asks us.

Scotty looking completely clueless, nods, and says "Sure A'course," and I just say after that "I don't".

Benny looks at me and nods. We arrive at the store moments later.