Twelve

SORRY I JUST REALLY HATE SCHOOL AND I'M BUSY, I UPDATE WHENEVER I'M AT MY NONA'S, SO ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR SO MANY VIEWS AND 822 LIKES, I CANT WAIT TO GET TO 1000! THIS IS WHERE THEY ARE GOING AGAINST PHILLIPS TEAM!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Play ball!"

"Hurry up, batter."

"It's gonna be a short game and i gotta get home for lunch."

"That's one," snickers following along the line.

Ham, the catcher, looks at the batter, "You know, if i had a dog as ugly as you, i'd shave his butt and tell him to walk backwards" I stiffled a laughter.

"The heater, here it comes, I dare you. Strike three, you're out!"

The next person comes to take his turn to bat, and I recognize the person to be Phillips as Ham continues to say things to catch them off guard, "Hey, is that your sister out there in left field, naked? She's naked!" Phillips face becomes red as he shouts, "Shut up, Porter!"

Ham laughs, "Hey hey hey, I'm just trying to have a little friendly conversation. Come on. You think she'd go out with me? Come on. Show me your stuff," This time i couldn't hold my laugh in as I bark out with laughter. If looks could kill you, I'd be dead in the matter of less than 2 seconds.

"Let's see what you got," "Hey, batter, batter, batter!" "Take him out!," the boys all shout, "Come on! Bring it in!", "Oh, beat ya." The shouting continues, "Throw it to third!"

--------------------------------------

We were all walking on air that night It had been a solid victory. In fact, we beat the crap out of those guys. So we all went to celebrate, and we did the stupidest thing any of us had ever done.

---------------------------------------------

Benny looks at us as we arrive at the fun place we've all been wanting to go to since we won. He says, "Hey, guys, it's all on me tonight." Excitement washed all over the boys faces as they shouted, "Thanks, Benny!" Benny nods his head as a smile overcomes his face.

"Nine tickets, please." He pays for the tickets as we gathered around in a group, "Aw, crap! I almost forgot!" Bertram shouts which alarms every one of us, we look at him and question the guy, "What is it?" He smirks as he pulls something out, "Big Chief" he sniffs "The best!"

I roll my eyes. Is he serious? If they chew that they will throw up as soon as they get on a ride and it starts. No way was I gonna take it, especially Benny. He should know better too. It'll literally ruin the plans we sorted out for the night.

"What's that?" Scotty asks. Poor kid, he doesn't know a thing. He's so innocent. Everyone gives him a funny look as I roll my eyes for about the hundredth time today. He didn't need to know, but that's why he's my best friend. That's what I love about the kid. He'll always be innocent.

Ham sighs, "Jeez, Smalls. I suppose you don't even know what the babe is either. It's plug. Wad. Chewing tobacco. 'Baccy man," Scotty's eyebrows knit together as he stares at it confused "Well, uh.. What do you do with it?" Ham's eyeballs literally bulge out of his head at this point "You're killing me smalls! You chew it, of course! Yes.", "You do?",

"Yeah, sure man. All the pros do it.", "Yeah yeah. Gives you tons of energy." I laugh, they sure are stupid. They look at me confused but I just smile and shake my head at them as someone wraps their arms from behind me around the small of my waist. I knew exactly who it was. My smile widens as I crane my neck to look at the person.

Benny.

He gives my lips a peck as some of the guys shout their 'aw's' and 'ew's', I rolled my eyes and laughed while shouting a "shut up" along with it. Bertram passes the tobacco around while the boys grab some. I whisper in Benny's ear, "Don't try it, I'll show you why" he stares into my eyes and gives me a little nod with a side smile. Trusting me. 

"Mm. Mm The best." They pass it to Benny and I but i shake my head and gave it back to Bertram who just shrugs his shoulder with an "alright, whatever". 

"Lets go! Come on!" The boys shout as they run to a ride. I stop Benny from getting on and he remembers what I told him, so he stays put to see what happens. "You might what to step back" I tell him as I walk backwards, a great amount of distance from the ride the rest of the boys were on, Benny nods his head. A few minutes later all you can see is throw up flying everywhere. On everyone;s shoes and brand new outfits. On the ride and off the ride. The ride stopped and the boys got out as their turn came to a stop. I snickered not even feeling sick at all from seeing what just happened.

I look at Benny, "Now you know why I stopped you." His eyes widened, as he nodded his head in agreement. I shouted to the boys "We'll catch up with you guys later!" They nod with throw up covering them as my eyes light up and I drag Benny to other rides. Just because that happened to them, doesn't mean i'm gonna stop this night from being great! Serves them right! I give Benny a quick, sloppy kiss and run with his hand in mine.

This is gonna be the greatest night ever. And it did indeed become the greatest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY I'M SORRY IT WAS BAD BUT I HAVEN'T MADE OR WROTE A CHAPTER OF ANYTHING IN FOREVER AND THIS IS THE ONLY BOOK I'M GONNA FOCUS ON FOR RIGHT NOW! SORRY IF I MADE ERRORS ON ANYTHING BECAUSE EVEN IF ITS THE WEEKEND ITS LATE AND I'M JUST TIRED AND TYPING AWAY! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT AND I MIGHT NOT UPDATE IN A WHILE, BUT ENJOY THIS! ALMOST 1000 LIKES! I CANT WAIT TO GET 1K, I'M SO EXCITED, I CANT THANK ANY OF YOU ENOUGH. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND GOODNIGHT! SEE YOU SOME OTHER TIME!