Eight

(Gianna's swimsuit)

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER.
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND
STAY GOLD💋💕🔥.
-----------------------------
(1113 words)

"Come on, give it to me!" Squints and Yeah-Yeah shout at each other.

I walk with them trying to ignore them, but who could when they are yelling and fighting?

They are fighting over who can hold the friggin' baseball.

"Come on, I paid for it,"
"I wanna carry it,"
"Oh. Whoa!"
"Give it to me,"

I was just about to yell for them to shut up, but they already have.

They were staring at someone. I look to what they are staring at and its the one and only...

Wendy Peffercorn!

I rolled my eyes, and snorted. They were so stupid.

"Jeez," Squints says dreamily.

She walks past them and grabs my arm. I look back and wave at the boys.

They gave me this look as if I couldn't hang out with a popular person. Well, I am and now they know it.

Believe it or not. Me and Wendy are really close and I got popular in school form her.

I just never befriended anyone, except for her and Scotty. I love them both,

Both of them are my best friends. I wouldn't want anyone else.

Wendy was swaying her hips while she was walking and I was doing the exact same thing.

"I have to work and your coming to help," Wendy tells me. I give her a look.

"Fine. You don't have to help, but come and chill with me. I have to get my lifeguard suit on and you need a bathing suit, so I will let you wear one of mine." I grin and nod.

{~AT THE POOL~}

I'm currently wearing the swim suit Wendy has given to me.

(again.. Photo above is Gianna's swimsuit.)

It's really cute and I really like it, but it shows a lot of skin and I'm not really proud of my body, but oh well.

Bathing suits are showy, so I don't know why I'm even yapping about it.

She told me I could keep it and I am since I really like it. It's all black and has gold designs on it.

The bikini bottoms have slits in the sides of them, that are gold. I love it. I'm staying gold.

(A/N: The Outsiders Johnny Cade.. I love him, he was my favorite. So sad, he had to die. But he died being a hero. He didn't deserve to die though. *silently cries*)

I'm sitting on one of the chairs with my sun glasses on, when I see Ham walking past girls one by one saying

"I remember you." And also saying "Oh sexy!", and "Hey, girls." I couldn't help, but snort.

He looks at me and winks. I don't think he knows it's really actually me.

I look different in the bikini plus, I have sun glasses that covers some of my face.

Also, my hair in a bun. I'm sitting beside the long life guard chair, which Wendy is sitting in.

"Cannonball!" Ham shouts doing a cannonball in the public pool. I chuckle.

I see the rest of the boys in the pool and Benny and Yeah-Yeah are good looking.

Especially with no shirts on. So that's a win-win for me.

But I'm starting to re-think my decision. I honestly really don't know who to choose.

I did say Benny, but I really like Yeah-Yeah too and I don't want to hurt any of their feelings.

My sisters were getting close with Benny and I'm mad about that, but why? I'm not with him.

Neither of them have asked me out so why bother? Seriously, Phillips took more interest in me, me being disgusted though.

All the boys were staring at Wendy and me from the kiddy side of the pool. I roll my eyes.

Pervs.

Even Smalls was looking at me like that. If he knew it was me he wouldn't be doing that.

He's into my sister. Not me. My sisters are missing all of the fun. They are so boring.

I see Squints walk over to the deep side. He sets his large glasses aside.

And go on the board. I give him a look and he doesn't even notice me.

He jumps off of the diving board and I didn't see him come back up.

Wendy notices and we share a look before she dives in the pool. I run up beside the diving board.

She holds him up and I grab him setting him on the ground.

Wendy and I sit on our knees and she starts to give him CPR.

I take off my sunglasses and I hear people say my name and ask if it's really me.

A huge crowd had formed around us. And I yelled at them to back up, which they had done as I asked.

I roll my eyes and focus on Squints. He's so dumb. I bet you he plans on grabbing her and making out with her.

She will act like she doesn't like it, but she really will because she told me that she does like him.

A minute passes by and I was correct. Will she puts her mouth back on him he grabs her by the neck.

She was trying to push him off of her, and she did not succeed.

So I unhook his arms from her and she finally stands up and starts screaming.

She grabs him by his ear and walks to the exit and tosses him on the ground.

"And stay out!" She shouts I look at her and say "I'll catch up with you later."

She nods at me and leaves. Going back to her big, long lifeguard chair.

All the boys are running away and putting their clothes on while running.

I laugh. "Wait up guys!" They stop and look at me.

I grab my black washed out high waisted shorts and dark blue long sleeved shirt from the lady.

I put it on and tucked my shirt in my high-waist shorts and put my black sandals on.

I run to them.

They smirked at me.

"What?" I give them a confused look. "Your hot" Ham says.

I snorted for the five hundredth time today and rolled my eyes.

I grabbed Smalls hand and ran, soon the boys follow, but run in front of us because we slowed down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER GUYS BUT I HAVE NOW UPDATED!! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I HAVE CAME UP WITH SHIP NAMES!

Gianna & Benny;
Ginny
Gianna & Yeah-Yeah;
Geah
(I used yeah-yeah instead of his actual name, Alan.)