Five

A/N - IM SOOOO MADDDDD I WROTE THE BEGINNING AND IT DELETED OMG IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD TOOO I WANT TO CRY SO MUCHHHHHH AHHHHHHH I WANNA SCREAM!!!!!! ANYWAYS I WAS GONNA MAKE YOU GUYS A SURPRISE EASTER PRESENT BY UPDATING YESTERDAY BUT I HAD SO MUCH STUFF TO DO YESTERDAY IM SORRY! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THOUGH!! IM SOOO MADDDDDD THAT IT DELETED!!

On with the story.....

~~~~~~~

"-The Great Bambino," a chubby boy from Benny's groups says kind of annoyed.

The rest of the boys shout out 'ooh's. The three of us (ya know who) were behind the chubby boy who's back was faced in front of us and the rest of the group who were in front of the chubby boy facing our way.

Scotty speaks up and says something so stupid "who's that" the chubby boy turns around looking flabbergasted, just like the rest of the boys.

I slapped my hand on my forehead and shook my head. Poor Scotty, he's gonna have to find a way out of this and quick.

Eight pairs of eyes burn through Scotty's little soul.

"What did he just say?" Someone asks from behind the chubby boy. A tall skinny boy with glasses says "Were you born in a barn, man?"

and there was another one that said something, he kind of looked like Benny, he had tan skin like Benny and was short, which Benny wasn't and he was quite cute like Benny, "Yeah-yeah, what planet are you from?."

Another reply comes in from a small boy, which he looked like the shortest in the gang, and had glasses, "You never heard of the Sultan of Swat?!"

A dark skinned one says something too, "The Titan of Terror?!".

Another boy with freckles (idrk how to describe Timmy lol) says "The Colossus of Clout!" and someone beside him copies him,

which I am guessing, is his brother, because he literally looks exactly like him except younger.

Scotty still looked like he didn't know what they were talking about. He was so confused.

So he lied and said "Oh The Great Bambino! I thought you said The Great Bambi!" I mentally scoffed, nice one Scotty.

Chubby boy shivers "That wimpy deer?" I rolled my eyes. Bambi was not wimpy! I love Bambi! "Ah, yeah - I guess. Sorry," Scotty says.

The gang goes silent and they spit. That was disgusting and literally almost shuddered from disgust-ion from them spitting.

Benny breaks the silence "So, Scott and Gianna, this is Kenny DeNunez; Alan McClennan, we call him Yeah-Yeah; Hamilton Porter, we call him Ham; Tommy and Timmy Timmons; Bertram Grover Weeks; and Michael "Squints" Palledorus" he said.

He had named them in order and also pointed at that person when he said his name.

They spit after they got their names called, too. Uh, seriously disgusting. Then he says to the gang "This is Scott Smalls and Giana Blanchard."

The gang just stared and looked they really didn't care.

But the tan boy that I said was cute and kind of looked like Benny, Yeah-Yeah, side smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

I looked at Benny and it looked like his was flushed... He was Jealous.

Haha, like he would be jealous! I'm just hallucinating.

"Well, Scotty's gonna play with us. He makes nine. So we got a full team" Benny says.

~ The Sandlot ~