secretly dating

Drew and i have been secretly dating for 2 weeks now. We both decided to not tell the rest of the cast yet so we could enjoy it for ourselves first. But it hasn't been an easy secret to hide so far. Especially when you're dating someone who's love language is physical touch. He always gotta be touching me either it's hugging or simply holding my hand. I don't think that the cast has caught on to it but i know it's only a matter of time.

We're currently filming a scene in the Cameron's home with madelyn, Drew, chase and I.

I'm playing rafe's love interest and i can't tell you how many times the director has told Drew and I that our on-screen chemistry is impressive.

"Cut! That was amazing guys." I hear the director say. "Drew and y/n you guys are killing it on the chemistry. We could cut the tension with a knife." he exclaims making me blush.

Looking back at Drew i find him smirking already looking at me. He sends me a wink and i roll my eyes.

"What was that?" madelyn asks making me turn my face to her.

"What was what?" i ask confused

"The wink? Y'all are on to something I know it." she tells me.

"We're just joking around it's not that deep." i reply smiling hoping she'll just drop it.

"Sure." Chase adds joining the conversation.

"You noticed too right??" madelyn asks him and he nods his head.

"Whatever" i tell them while standing up. "I'm gonna go get something to drink does someone wanna go with me?" i ask looking at the group.

"Me! I volunteer!" Drew exclaims making rapidly his way to me.

"Of course you do." madelyn murmurs with a smile but i heard her and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Drew they're so catching on on us" i tell him laughing once we reach the cafeteria.

"Well let them then." he says grabbing me by the waist pulling me closer.

I immediately look around to see if anyone can see us but when i find no one i reach up to peck his lips.

As i go to pull away he tightens his grip around me pulling me back to deepen the kiss. I feel his hands making their way up my back and i smile at his eagerness.

"Drew.." i try to say. "not here." i manage to say and he pulls away sighing.

Later that day drew, rudy, madelyn, madison, chase and i are all hanging out in my trailer.

Drew is sitting next to me on my couch and i gasp when i feel his hand slowly making it's way on my lower back. He leans into my ear making me shiver.

"Can i spend the night over at yours tonight?" he whispers in my ear.

I look around making sure no one is suspicious of us before whispering back in his ear.

"Can't get enough of me?" i say smirking.

"Never." he whispers tenderly and i feel butterflies all over my stomach.

"Who's bringing the drinks tonight??" rudy asks loudly making me jump away from Drew.

Oh yes i almost forgot they're all coming to me and the girls appartement to hang out.

"I'm on it" Austin replies and we thank him.

When we go back on set they're getting my next scene ready.

"Y/n that's where you're gonna have to jump for the escaping scene." the director says showing me a space on the roof. I go to reply but Drew beats me to it.