teasing

Today for the obx promo, we were invited by Glamour to film for their famous youtube serie «the friendship test». It's gonna happen by groups of 2. Madelyn and chase, rudy and JD, madison and carlacia then me and drew.

I've watched a couple of those videos from other casts and they seem so fun to film. I'm also excited to test my friendship with drew. We've become close friends since the beginning of filming of this season partially thanks to the amount of scenes we have together. it really helped us grow closer.

We all got ready in our separate hotel rooms. My stylist came earlier to give me the clothes she chose for me and i'm obsessed! It's a really cute wide legs jean with a square neck light blue top.

We arrive on set for the interview and are almost immediately ask to start shooting.

«are you guys ready?» the director on set asks and we both nod.

"let's go!" exclaims drew and his enthusiasm makes me chuckle.

We stand where they marked the ground and wait for the questions.

"ok so first we're gonna ask both of you alone to describe the other person. We're gonna start with y/n" someone tells us and i get nervous.

"is he gonna stay here and hear everything??" i ask and i hear drew chuckle next to me

"if it makes you uncomfortable, drew you can wait in the other room" the director says and i sigh in relief

after drew left the room, they scream action and i start to describe him

"well, drew is the best friend you want to have. he's sweet, attentionate and really hard working. he's also a really good listener and i haven't found that in a lot of people. he's too selfless for his own good. i don't know what i would've done without this guy and he truly is one of the best thing that's happened to me this past year. i hope to cherish him forever." i say and they scream cut.

"that was good! we don't need a second take. someone go get drew please." the director says.

"missed me?" drew jokes as he makes his way to me.

"you want me to leave too?" i ask him

"nope. i want you to hear everything." he says looking at me with longing eyes??

"alright" i say before making my way to the side

"action"

"y/n... i don't even know where to start. you're the person i appreciate the most in my life. you've helped me through so much even when i didn't know i needed that help. ever since that first day on set i knew you were gonna be it for me. you're kind, affectionate and inspiring. you truly light up every room. you're always learning new things and trying to better yourself. our cast is better because you're in it. i'm so lucky to be someone you call your friend." he says and they scream cut.

"wow man that was awesome! we're gonna try to keep everything in the video" the director says

"you better" drew says before looking my way

i'm absolutely speechless. i can't even move. that was the most passionate thing someone's ever said about me. i even get teary eyed before the director's voice tear me out of my thoughts.

"okay y/n you can come back we're gonna start."

As i make my way to drew i feel butterflies in my stomach. i don't pay attention to them more but i grow more and more aware of how much i love this man.

"thanks for everything you said" i start, whispering to him. "it really touched me" i admit and he gives me a soft smile.

"of course sweetheart" he says and i melt.