panic attack

We're currently on our way to our first award show for outer banks season 3. We're nominated for favorite bingeworthy show and we're all so excited. We've been talking about it this whole week and we truly can't believe the fan's response to our show has been so amazing.

It's my first red carpet so i've had so much fun choosing my dress and the makeup i wanted to go for. I'm wearing a beautiful long satin dark blue dress that i've kept previously in my closet for a month now.

It all still feel so surreal to me. This whole experience has taught me so much and me me meet so many people i call my family.

It's 7 pm and i'm sitting in this gorgeous van with madelyn, chase and Drew. The rest of the cast already arrived there but we had to take longer cause our stylists wanted to make sure we matched correctly. Madelyn with chase and me and Drew cause we're the only couples in the cast.

Drew and I have been dating for 3 months now and he's truly been the best thing that's ever happened to me. We started having crushes on each other during the filming of season 3 but we only did something about it after we were done filming. I remember when he asked me on our first date he was so nervous and kept stuttering. He drove me on the beach at sunset in his gorgeous car. He had prepared blankets and pillows in his truck for us to chill and watch a movie on his laptop. We had our first kiss that night and i've been the happiest ever since.

I'm put out of my thoughts by Drew's soft voice in my ear.

"You look absolutely gorgeous baby." he says and my heart warms.

"You look really handsome too." i say checking him out. He's wearing a gorgeous dark blue suit that fits him so well. I don't ever see him in suits so that's really a sight for sore eyes.

He smiles and kisses my forehead as i look back out the window. We're in California for a little and it's so pretty i could almost consider moving here.

The driver stops in the parking of the building so we don't enter by the red carpet yet. We first have to meet the rest of the cast, hang out a little and then walk the carpet.

Before leaving the car Drew pulls me close and kisses me tenderly. He's careful to not ruin my makeup when he puts his palm on the side of my cheek as i place my hands on his chest. We pull away and he puts his forehead on mine.

"What was that for?" i ask chuckling.

"Just my lucky charm kiss." he says smiling.

Drew steps out of the car first and grabs my hand to help me.

"What a gentleman!" i smirk and he kisses my hand proving my point even more.

"Only for you darling." he says smiling making me playfully roll my eyes.

I intertwine my hand with his arm as we make our way to our designated room followed by chase and madelyn.

We're welcomed by JD who lets us in.

"Ouhhh you guys look so cute matching and all!" Madison yells from the other side of the room.

"We sure do" Drew answers making us go sit on the couch.

"So when do you have to go to the red carpet?" madelyn asks grabbing a water bottle form the small fridge.

"Hmm they said in about 15 minutes." Austin informs us.

Some time later it's finally time to leave for the carpet. I'm starting to feel nervous but it's probably just excitement stress so i try to not think too much about it.

By now it's dark outside and as we make our way to the glass door i can see a lot of photographers already taking pics of other people.

Those are not the people paid by the event but more of independent paparazzis placed on the street, right before the carpet.