I knew you would come for me (rewrite)

The pain was setting in.
She couldn't move.
Everything hurt.

She was laying on her back in an alleyway...she was pretty sure she was in an alleyway.
Toads...the toads weren't happy.
Because why would they be? They stormed Newtopia...it was a war.
Sasha and Grime were on their side...which meant that the toads have labeled them both as traitors.
She's glad to have Sasha back.
She's really proud of her.
Really proud.

She didn't specifically know why they stormed Newtopia...but she thinks it was something to do with Andrias but there was probably more to it than that.
They weren't holding back which is what led to where she is now.
On her back bleeding in an alleyway.

She was shot with an arrow.
A burning arrow.
Her insides felt like they were on fire.

Frog, how was she even alive at this point?

She had the gut feeling it would be Marcy or Sasha who would find her....even if dead. She didn't want it to be them to find her like this...she didn't want anyone to find her like this.
She'ss been dating Marcy for a month or so now...which was making this harder for her.
She couldn't just leave her...not like this.

She was tired.
So damn tired.

Black dots started to invade her vision.
"ANNE!?" She heard her name...it was so distant though.
"Nonono Anne wake up you need to wake up."
Someone was tapping her cheek. She tried to ignore it but it was getting annoying.
Her vision slowly regained itself.
Marcy.
It was Marcy.
Marcy was on her knees looking at her chest, she was mumbling to herself. She could see Marcy take her cloak off and put it against the hole in her chest.
She forced the best smile she could at her "I-I knew y-you'd come..." All of Marcy's incoherent mumbling stopped when she said that.
And then the mumbling started back up except this time it was directed at her. She had no clue what she was saying, everything was distant though she thought she could make out an apology though...she had nothing to apologize for.

She began to have a coughing fit and holy shit that hurt like hell. She could feel liquid come out of her mouth.
Liquid was never good...especially liquid with a metallic taste.

And then an amount of pain she's never felt before.
She heard a scream which she was like 90 percent sure came from her. She was on her feet Marcy had got her up on her feet.
She had no strength to hold herself up.
Marcy had started walking...she had no strength to walk with her.
"Anne love, can you please try to walk with me...I need to get you help." Marcy said her voice still sounded muffled along with everything else.
She started sinking to her knees, along with having another coughing fit.
"H-hurtss.'' It hurts to talk, it hurts to breathe, everything hurts.
She could hear a muffled "shit." come from Marcy.

Marcys grip on her waist tightened.
She looked up to the best of her ability and saw something she didn't expect.
Her eyes were glowing.
Marcys eyes were glowing green.

And that's the last thing she remembered before blacking out.

She woke up in a hospital.
A hospital.
Nonono.
She's scared of hospitals...she couldn't be in a hospital.

"No n-no please no-" she was thrashing around.
Talking didn't hurt as bad anymore. "H-help...please help-" she mumbled she could feel the tears running down her face.
A pair of arms wrapped around hers forcing them to stop thrashing. "Hey Anne I need you to breathe with me hun-" It was Marcy...when did she get there?
"In and out...in and out." Marcy's grip on her arms loosened a bit once her breathing settled back down.
"My chest hurts...it hurts bad." It felt like it was still burning.
"Y-yeah hun the arrow that hit you was on fire." Marcy sadly laughed.
"I'll explain more to you in the morning alright? You need some rest." She smiled, gently grabbing her palms.

"Alright."

"I love you." Marcy whispered nuzzling against her shoulder.

"I love you more."