I knew you would come for me.

She was in pain

.
.
.
.
She was in pain.
She couldn't move her body everything hurt so bad.
She was laying on her back in an alleyway...at least she thought she was in an alleyway, she wasn't really sure where she was at this point.

Toads.
The toads weren't happy.
They stormed Newtopia.
Sasha was on their side though which was nice.
She was glad to have her back...she missed her.
Sasha's gotten better at being less controlling.
She's proud of her.
She's really proud of her.

Oh yeah the toads.
She doesn't fully know what they were mad about.
She thinks it was about Grime being a wanted criminal...but there's probably more to the story than that.
But they were pissed and not holding back, and that's why she was laying on her back bleeding out.
She got shot.
She got shot with a arrow, something was wrong when she got shot the moment the arrow hit her body it burned her insides up like the arrow was on fire or something.

How she was still even alive at this point was a mystery.

Marcy.
Oh god Marcy.
She knew Marcy would find her eventually...even if she was dead. Her and Marcy have been dating for months now...she really didn't want to leave her like this.
She loved her so much.
.
.
.
.
She was so tired.
Black dots started to invade her vision.
"ANNE!?"
I'm sorry.
"HEY, HEY ANNE WAKE UP!!!"
A hand was tapping her face...it was annoying.
Her vision started to regain itself...slowly.
Marcy.
It was Marcy.
She forced a smile at her. Marcy was on her knees looking at her chest...she was crying. Marcy was mumbling to herself she had no clue what she was saying.
"I-I knew y-you'd come..." all of the incoherent talking stopped suddenly. Marcy was looking her in the eyes...she thinks.
The talking started back up again this time it was directed at her...she had no clue what Marcy was saying to her the only thing she could make out was "i'm sorry." there were way more words than that.

She started coughing holy shit that hurt like
hell...there was liquid coming out of her mouth. Liquid wasn't good, she was really hoping it was just spit...even though deep down she knew it was blood.

And then there was an amount of pain she's never felt in her life.
She screamed.
She was on her feet Marcy was holding her up, she didn't have the strength to hold herself up.
Marcy started moving her feet...she didn't have the strength to walk with her.
"Hey Anne love, can you please try to move your feet with me?" Everything hurt so bad though.
"hurts." she started coughing again more blood came out. She hear Marcy mumbled "shit."
Marcy's grip on her tightened.
She looked over at Marcy and she saw something her eyes were glowing.
It was a sickly shade of green and that was the last thing she remembered before blacking out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She woke up in a hospital???
Wait
No
Hospitals scared her.
She always hated hospitals, ever since she could remember. So waking up in a hospital made her start panicking.
"No, No, No." she was thrashing around she knew she was "help...help." it was quite, she could feel the tears running down her face.
A pair of arms wrapped around hers, forcing her arms to start thrashing around. "Hey, hey you need to breathe with me love." It was Marcy "In and out...In and out." Ok it was for sure Marcy.
"My chest hurts...bad." She could hear a sad chuckle "well yeah I bet it does an arrow that was on fire hit you, t-the only reason your still a-alive is because of the gem s-stone." she heard Marcy sadly sigh "Fire?" Marcy sighed before talking again "y-yeah love the bow was on fire when it hit you."
"I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I found you and you were...dead." Marcy was crying she didn't like seeing Marcy cry because it made her cry she needed to say something

"I love you."
Marcy looked at her and smiled
"I love you more."

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SAT DOWN WITHOUT TAKING A BREAK TO WRITE A FULL CHAPTER AND NOW IT'S 12:30 IN THE MORNING HELP????