Part three!

I guess this is a actual full on story now djhdhdhdjudh

They had to go into surgery with her. Of course they did...but neither of them actually thought they would have to. Newts don't know anything about human biology because why would they the three of then are humans...Anne's a human, humans and newts are nothing alike Anne's arm is not just going to grow back like a newts would.

Sasha barely knew anything about human biology she didn't pay that much attention in school, so she held onto Anne the whole time keeping her still making sure she didn't start jerking around.
She was scared...she was so scared.
Newts didn't have the right medical for this because why would they, this wasn't their world they weren't supposed to be in this world.
Her,Marcy,and Anne made up months ago, they talked everything through. That never stopped her from feeling guilty though, Anne and Marcy have both told her multiple times that it wasn't her fault and that they all played a role in getting there. It was true and Sasha knew that it's just she felt like shit.

Marcy was scared...scared was an understatement she was horrified. The Newts needed her and Sasha's help in surgery she saw it coming but she was still surprised.
It's not that she didn't know anything about human biology it's that she knows very little about it, Sasha on the other hand knew less than she did so the Newts suggested for her to hold onto Anne and try to keep her calm. It was a good thing too because Anne even though she wasn't jerking or thrashing around she looked horrified.

Anne's arm had to be amputated just like they knew it would. They didn't have the technology like the human world did, so it took a bit for them to even figure out how they were going to do this.
And with that they had to cauterize her wounds with a fire poker.
The second the fire poker touched her skin her barley conscious body jerked up screaming traumatizing her and Sasha more than they were beforehand.

After everything was done Sasha and Marcy sat on the ground against Anne's bed still wearing their blood stained clothes and that's where they would stay until Anne woke up.