Blood on the ground

TW///CHARACTER DEATH.
.
.

Anne's hands were soaked in blood

.
.
.
.
Anne's hands were soaked in blood...it took her a second to realize that though.
One minute they were hugging the next Marcy was leaning against a wall blood poring from her side.
Marcy muttered "oops" before leaning against a wall and then sinking to her knees.
Anne quickly reacted getting on the ground and pulling Marcy into her lap.

She needed to stop the bleeding.

She took Marcy's cape off of her and wrapped it around her side.
The blood soaked through it fast.

"No, No, No, this can't be happening." There was too much blood she couldn't stop the bleeding.
Marcy looked up at her with her big brown eyes "A-A-A-Anne?" her voice was so quiet.
"Y-Yeah it's me...it's me l-love." Marcy's lips formed a smile and then a second later her smile dropped she tightly grabbed onto her shirt and started having a coughing fit.
Shit there was blood...she was coughing up blood.
Shit shit shit.
"No No No No god please no this can't be happening...this can't...this can't...please."
Her eyes started fluttering shut.
"Hey Hey no you can't be falling asleep right now." Marcy looked at her weakly sighed and nuzzled into her neck.

She needed help, she needed someone to help her.
"SASHA!?"
nothing.
"SOMEONE!?"
nothing.
"PLEASE ANYONE!?"
nothing.

She was sobbing she felt useless there was nothing she could do, Marcy was going to die and there was nothing she could do.
No. She had to breath she had to stay calm so she could help her.

"A-A-Anne why are you c-crying?" she reacted with the only thing she could say "IM NOT CRYING!" She could feel Marcy jump in her arms she shouldn't of raised her voice. "Sorry, Sorry it's nothing." Marcy looked at her for a solid second "you're c-rying." Marcy saying that made her start crying harder.

Her eyes were fluttering shut again.
"Hey! No no no we can't be falling asleep ok."
"m sorry." the grip on her shirt loosened.
No.
Her eyes were still fluttering shut as she tried to stay awake.
No.
"I'm sorry." it was barley even a whisper.
Her eyes were closed.
Her body was limp.
Blood was trickling from her mouth.
Oh god, oh god...please no. No no no this couldn't be happening it wasn't supposed to happen like this.
"Marcy?" She shook her body.
"Marcy!?" Please no.
"Mar Mar?" It shouldn't be happening like this.
"Marbles..." she's to young.
She sat there in an Alleyway holding her dead girlfriends body.
She didn't know how long she sat there.
She was numb.
She wanted Marcy.
She just wanted Marcy back.

Eventually someone found them.
She was out of it...she didn't even realize someone found them until a hand gently grabbed her shoulder.
Someone took Marcy from her lap...she held onto her hand she wasn't ready to let go.
Someone pulled her into a hug, they took her hand away from Marcy's.
"Marcy." She was so tired her voice was so weak.
The person who was hugging her sighed "I...I know Anne."
Anne broke she started violently shaking and sobbing into this person's shoulder.
.
.
.
She just wanted Marcy back.