ANGST I GUESS

I like to think as my own little au Anne looses her arm. In most of these future story's she'll probably be missing her arm.

So I like to think the blue gem stone is the leader gem stone of the three because it's the heart and the heart holds everyone together. So with that when the three girls have made up and are ready to recharge their gems, Anne goes last because her gem is the most powerful one. (I like to think her temple is the volcano) So when the three of them get to the volcano Sasha and Marcy try to go in with her but the temple rejects their entrance and only Anne can enter.

So while Marcy and Sasha are 'patiently' waiting for her the volcano starts breaking apart because of the power the gem released as Anne recharged it.

Marcy and Sasha are frantically screaming Anne's names and beating on the barrier as parts of the volcano are coming down. The two of them are forcibly dragged away by some guards for their own safety as they scream and cry.

When the volcano has completely collapsed they instantly book it up the path to the volcano to just find ruble and no Anne.
So Sasha and Marcy frantically start digging and moving rubble and after several agonizing minutes they dig enough until Sasha sees her arm.

They finally dig her out and she's half dead and barely concise and her arms practically ripped from her body.
So there they half to walk Anne to a hospital because they can't carry her.
Anne's head is laying against Marcy's shoulder as she coughs and weakly sobs and tries to walk with them even though it's agonizing for her.

I copied and pasted this from text messages so that's why the writing format is wack.