~Chapter 44~

Your POV:
Mr Weasley introduced us all to Ludo and let's just say that I didn't like him. What made it worse was when Fred and George decided to bet 'thirty-seven Gallons, fifteen Sickles and three Knuts,' that the Ireland wins but Krum will catch the snitch.

"Fred I don't think you should be doing this," I whispered so only him and George will hear.
"Oh come on (Y/n) it's just for fun," George said
"Yeah and I don't mind you guys gambling it's just.."
"Just what?" Fred said turning to me
"I don't trust Ludo, he gives me bad vibes," I said but Fred and George ignored me and went with the bid.

We all went to the tent to get ready for the match. Ginny wore an green hat to support the Irish while Harry wore a red hat to support the Bulgarians, Ron did the same but wore a smaller red hat and Hermione wore an Irish scarf. I was brought nothing to support the Irish unfortunately.

I saw George struggling to draw the Irish flag on his cheek and went to go help him. I walked into the boys room and said
"George you need any help?"
"Yeah,"
"Oh Love can you do me, after,"
"Sure,"
I got the face paint and drew an Irish flag on George's cheeks.
"Alright Georgie all done," I said

Then George left the room saying thank you, George was wearing a scarf. I then went to Fred, who was sitting on his bed watching me.
"Ok Freddie what do you want?" I asked and I did what Fred wanted which was a shamrock on his entire face.

"Freddie, I need you to stay still,"
"Sorry Love, can't help it,"
Then Fred put his hand on my waist, I ignored and carried on painting his face, while I was I saw Fred looking at me.
"Is there something on my face?" I said now painting with forehead.
"No, I'm just admiring," Fred said which made me blush.

After I finished painting, Fred stood up letting go of my waist and said
"Here,"
Taking of his scarf and wrapping around my neck.
"You look better with it,"
Fred then kissed me and walked away leaving me stunned.

Once we got to the arena and was making our way to our seats Ron asked Mr Weasley
"Blimey dad how far up are we?"
"We'll put it this way, if it rains you'll be the first to know," Lucius Malfoy said from below us.
"I see your still associating with these people, dear niece,"
"You have no right to call me your niece, Lucius,"
"Just like your father I see,"
I was about to say something but then Draco interrupted me talking about the seats he got. Lucius then told him off for gloating.

Once we reached to our seats, I was standing between Ron and Fred.
"And now without further ado allow me to introduce The Bulgarian National Team Mascots!"
Veela's then came out onto the field, I look to Ron and saw he was about to jump off along with Harry. I pulled Ron back to his seat and Hermione pulled Harry back. We both looked at each other and said
"Boys," rolling our eyes.

I look to were Fred and George was and saw that Fred was totally fine but George was just like Ron and Harry. Fred pulled George back and then looked over at me smiling. After the Veela went everyone in the arena shouted for them to come back.
"And now kindly put your wands in the air... for the Irish National Team Mascots!"
There was a huge show and then gold coins showered down on us. People were fighting each other to get the coins.
Each team was then introduced, Krum was the star though.