~Chapter 55~

Your POV:
I woke up and Fred still had his arms around. I slowly got out of his grip and went over to the curtains to open them. Once I did I shouted
"Rise and shine BOYS!"
All I got in return were groans.

I walked over to George's bed and got on it, I then stood up and started jumping on it,
"Wake up Georgie,"
I stopped jumping and then shook George to wake him up,
"Okay Baby Dragon I'm up," George said sitting up with his hair all over the place.

"Let's wake up Lee,"
Me and George then went over to Lee's bed and jumper up and down on it,
"Fred!" Lee shouted and Fred groaned
"Get your twin and your girlfriend off my bed," Lee shouted next to which I replied with
"Lee, I'm bored and I am pretty sure George is to,"
"Go to your boyfriend,"

I then was pulled off Lee's bed and into Fred's. Fred then laid on top of me,
"Freddie I can't breathe,"
"Umm,"
"George help me," I said I then saw George rush over and said
"Don't worry I am here," he then pushed Fred off me.

Later me, Hermione and Harry were all talking on the bridge.
"Harry you still haven't figured out, the egg yet and the second task is coming close," I said
"Yeah I know (Y/n),"
We then tried to figure out what it could be but Harry got called away by Cedric.

Me and Hermione walked away and went to find Ginny and Angelina, who were in the Great Hall with Fred, Lee and George. Me and Hermione sat opposite of Lee, Angelina and Ginny, which meant that I was sitting next to Fred as well. Fred kept talking to George and Lee but held my hand above the table, he played with the ring while me and the girls talked.

"I feel think going somewhere or doing something," Ginny said laying her head on the table and the she shot right up which made us all look at her weirdly.
"Oh my god," she said
"What, what's wrong?" I said getting worried.
"No, but your engaged!"
"What?" I exclaimed
"No I'm wearing a promise ring Gee," I said and Hermione, Angelina, Ginny all calmed down.
"Fred is wearing one as well," I said.

Which made Angelina grab my hand out of Fred's grip and grab Fred other hand across the table.
Everyone looked at our rings while me and Fred looked at each other smiling. Fred then kissed my forehead. After me and Fred told Angelina, Lee, George, Ginny and Hermione how we got together, Hermione said
"I'm sorry for ruining your night by crying but where were you this morning?"

"More like where were you the whole night?" Angelina said
"Yeah where were you last night Baby Dragon?" George said knowing well where I was " if I am right you were woke us up early after Christmas, after sleeping in the same bed as Fred,"
"Oh shut up Georgie," I said looking anywhere but the girls.

After we cleared up on what happened that night, Fred decided to take me out on our first date but I didn't know where we were going. It was at night though. When it was night, I got ready by putting some cargos and hoodie. I walked down to the common room to see Fred wearing cargos and a hoodie.

"Where are we going Freddie?" I said as we walked through the hall of Hogwarts.
"You'll find out soon,"
We then walked to the Black Lake, I saw Fred over somewhere and brung out skates,
"No way," I said excited

"Our first date will be, ice skating and it's perfect because it's on the Black lake,"
We both rushed to the pier and put on the skates, slowly going on to the ice we started skating well more like half skating. We held each other's hand but that was a bad idea.

"Look at us doing great," I said
Fred then began to stumble and then fell which caused me to fall on him.
"Spoke to soon,"
"Yeah,"

After a while we both knew how to skate and roamed freely but we held each other's hand after a while.
"You know this lake was named after my family,"
"Are you serious?" Fred said astonished
"You would know that's a lie if you paid attention in Hogwarts History," I said laughing, Fred tried to push me over but I skated away from him just in time.

Fred soon caught up to me and wrapped both his arms around my waist. He then rested his head in the crook of my neck,
"Hey, Love can I ask you a question?"
"Go ahead,"
"How come you never take that necklace off?" Fred asked talking about the gold necklace with the crescent moon and a dragon laid on the moon.

"Well, my mum and dad gave it to me before you know everything happened,"
"Oh,"
We then took turns questioning each other about our childhoods and life. It got late and we decided it's best with we head back. We then both went to sleep.