~Chapter 86~

Your POV:
It was now time for our holiday and me, Harry, Ron were all in a compartment while Hermione was with Ginny. I stayed with them the first half of the train ride back but now I'm spending the second part with Harry and Ron.

We were talking about what Harry heard from Snape's and Draco's conversation a few days ago. Apparently there was something about a unbreakable vow and Harry thinks Draco is working for Voldemort.

There was a knock on our window and we all saw Lavender standing there with a big smile,
"Oh bloody hell," Ron said
Lavender then fogged up the window and drew a heart around the R+L that she made.

"Wow," I said kind of grossed out by this lovey dovey stuff. Harry started to play with his seat to avoid eye contact while I looked out the window. Lavender then ran away whispering 'I miss you'.
"Well," I said
"Lovely!" Harry said

"All she wants to do is snog me, my lips are getting chapped look!" Ron said leaning for Harry to see.
"And I'll take your word for it," Harry said
Ron then turned to me
"Look," Ron said leaning to me now.
"Yeah no," I said pushing Ron back.

Hermione then came and saw the drawing on the glass, she then walked away and I'm guessing to go to Ginny again. Thankfully we soon arrived at Kings cross and I saw Fred, George and Molly standing there waiting for us.

I ran over to George and hugged him.
"Look at you," George said
"God they grow so fast," George said wiping an imaginary tear.
"Oh George you are right," Molly said pulling me in for a hug.

She then hugged Hermione and Harry and then went to Ginny and Ron. I said to hi to Fred and we all went back to the burrow. A day later and I was in the living room reading narnia. Ginny and Hermione were upstairs rearranging the bedroom while Ron and Harry were in the kitchen cutting parsnips.

I heard a lot of commotion coming from the kitchen and decided to put my book and see what's going on. I walked into the kitchen and saw Harry and Ron talking to Fred and George,
"Ahhh George look at this they're using knives bless them," Fred said.

No one has noticed me come in,
"You just watch when I'm seventeen, when I'm able to do magic," Ron said
Fred and George then brought up Lavender and which they may or may not have found out from me and Ginny, Ron turned a little pink at this point.

"Did she have an accident or something" George said questioning how Ron got a girl.
"What?"
"Well, how did she sustain such extensive brain damage? Careful now!" Fred said.

Ron threw the knife that he was holding at Fred but Fred flicked his wand and turned it into a paper aeroplane. I started walking to the twins but no one has seen me yet, Ron then took the knife that Harry was holding and threw it at Fred. I was nearby and caught the knife by the handle so I didn't hurt myself,

"Ronald Weasley I don't want to ever see you doing that in my house again!" Mrs Weasley said passing through the kitchen and Ron said
"Sorry,"
After Molly left, I looked back at the boys and saw they had a shocked look on their faces,

"What?" I said confused
"You just caught the knife I threw with no magic," Ron said confused.
"Yeah oh and Ron I love you and I love it when you stick up to your brother but I would like to keep my boyfriend alive," I said throwing the knife back at Ron's direction and landed it in a parsnip that Ron was cutting.

"Yes ma'am!" Ron said while him and Harry turned a bit pale. I looked over to the twins and George looked a bit pale as well, George then smiled at me and walking away slowly whispering,
"That's your girl Fred,"

Fred look amused and pulled me to him by my waist. He then leant down to my ear and whispered
"That was really hot," Fred said winking at me when he saw me blush.
"Could say the same about you," I said kissing him and he kissed me back.

I heard Ron and Harry groan behind me and flipped them off. I smiled and returned back to the living room, with Fred joining me. Later me, Fred, George, Hermione, Ginny, Harry and Ron were all getting ready to go outside in the snow.

I was standing in Ginnys room getting ready with her, we were the only ones who haven't finished getting ready.
"Hey you want to jump in the lake?" Ginny asked me
"Sure but is it not frozen," I said wanting to do it even though it was freezing outside.

"Nah we use magic to keep it from freezing over but it won't be hot," Ginny said.
We put on our swimming suits and then our clothes over it, after we were ready we went downstairs and met up with the others.

We all walked out of the burrow and walked to an empty space near the burrow but also near the lake which was good for me and Ginny. Everyone started to have a snowball fight because Harry threw a snowball and it landed in Ron's face.

I looked over at Ron and saw Ginny tackle him to the ground face first, she got off him and then did the same with George while Hermione went over to Harry to do the same. I ran over to Fred and tripped him over, he was laying in the snow with the rest of the boys now.

"Very funny," Fred turned facing me with snow on his face.
"At least help me up," Fred then said extending his hand out.
"Yeah I don't trust you," I said not giving my hand to him.
"Oh come on Love," Fred said

I sighed and put my hand in Fred's, the next thing I know is that I was in the snow next to Fred.
"I knew you would do that," I said laughing as I sat up
Fred laughed at me and kissed me,
"And yet you still gave me your hand," Fred said
"Of course," I said now laying next to Fred in the snow.