~Chapter 48~

Your POV:
"Quiet everyone, settle down," Dumdledore spoke getting everyone's attention.
"It is now time, for the thing that everyone has been waiting for, it's time to announce the champions of the Triwizard Tournament."

The icy blue fire turned into a ruby red fire. It grew bigger and spat out a piece of paper. Dumdledore grabbed it and said
"The champion for Durmstrangs is VIKTOR KRUM!"
Viktor walked up to the staff table and then walked away, he walked through an door near it while everyone cheered.

The fire spat out another piece of paper.
"The champion for Beauxbatons is FLEUR DELACOUR!"
Fleur did the same as Viktor and walked through the same door.

"The champion for Hogwarts is CEDRIC DIGGORY!"
Everyone cheered loudly and then Cedric disappeared out of our sights by going through the same door. Dumdledore started talking again about something but then the fire spat out another piece of paper. Dumdledore looked at it and then said
"Harry Potter!"
Harry hesitate but got up and went through the same door that every champion has gone through while everyone shouted
"He's a cheater!"
"He's not even seventeen!"

After everyone got out of the Great Hall and went to their common rooms. I was talking to Hermione and Ginny but then I got interrupted by a voice calling me
"(Y/n),"
I turned around and saw past George, Angelina, Lee and Fred who had all looked back as well, Minnie was calling me. Minnie motioned me to come to her, I walked in between George and Fred which made them all look at me walking to Minnie. I turned around to Hermione and Ginny and said
"Mione, Gee don't wait for me, go to the common room, I'll meet you there,"
"Are you sure?" Ginny asked
"Yeah,"
"Okay don't be too long," Hermione said
The whole interaction I felt George, Angelina, Lee and Fred's eyes on us.

I walked over to Minnie and she led me to her room. Once we were in her room she said
"Sit dear,"
Motioning to sit next to her on the bed. I cautiously walked over and sat next to her.
"What happened, you were beaming ever since you got to Hogwarts and now that beam is gone,"
I sighed placing my head on Minnie shoulder which made her pat my head.
"Me and Fred were together and we broke up today because Ron didn't want us to be together,"
"Ahhh, the oldest Weasley twin, I wondered when you two would get together."
"We ain't together anymore," I said letting a tear fall from my eye.

"Dear don't cry, if you two are meant to be which you two are then Ron will come to conclusion that you two can't live without each other," Minnie said resting her hand on mine.
"I know Minnie but I really do like him, I think- no I know I love him,"
"Don't worry everything will workout if you two truly love eachother but that's means you two have to fight for eachother because what kind of love would you have if you aren't able to fight for it, now you better get going since your friends are waiting for you,"

After I talked to Minnie I felt much better. I walked back to the common room and once I went in I saw that everyone was celebrating. I pushed past everyone and walked up to me room and slept. The next morning after me and Hermione finished breakfast we went to Harry and was going to give him his breakfast.

Once we met Harry we gave him his toast and went on a walk, we ended up walking to the black lake. Me and Hermione said that we believed that Harry didn't enter himself.
"So where is Ron?" Harry asked
"In the hall eating," I answered
"Does he still think I entered myself?"
"Not really?" Hermione said
"What does that mean?"
"Gosh Harry, it's clear that he is jealous!" I said
"Jealous? Jealous of what?"

"Look, the both of you in fact, Harry you always get the attention and I know it's not your fault. Now (Y/n/n) this is the part that you have to listen and you as well Harry, Ron has got all those brothers to compete against at home. His brothers get what they want, he gets pushed aside he deals with it most of the time but I guess this time he isn't taking it anymore."
"You know Mione you may be right but that doesn't mean I have to let go someone that I love," I said
"And if he want to switch roles with me and have everyone gawking at his forehead I don't mind," Harry said

"You know what you two should do when you get back to the castle,"
"No," Harry said
"Act like I'm ok," I said
"Write to Sirius, he'll want to know what has been happening in both of your lives,"

We all went to the Owlery and wrote the letter to my dad. We were going to use Shadow as the owl to send the letter because my dad said not to use Hedwig. Hedwig got mad and scratched Harry's shoulder, when Harry went to Hedwig she flew over to me and stood on my shoulder looking away from Harry.

"Oh come one first Ron and now you, it's not my fault," Harry said
"Hedwig is a good girl," I said which made Hedwig enjoy the praises I was saying.