Spring Cleaning Day

Anna woke up early in the evening than usual when a magic note came in. At the same time, her phone vibrated to tell her that a messenge came in.

She waited for the note landed on her hand first then, she bent over to the side to get her phone.

After that, she opened up the note first then hummed as it was from Klaus.

Anna, please come to the Day Class Prefect Office immediately. We need your help.

~Klaus

Then she folded the note and open up her phone. This time it was from Izzy.

┏━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┓

Chatting room
┗━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┛

Izzy
Hey, Anna!

Anna!!!

You there!?

Helloooooooo!!!

Anna
What is it???

Izzy
Oh, good. You woke up.

Btw, come to our office. We need your help right now.

Anna
Why? Is there an emergency?

Izzy
You'll know when you get here.

Now hurry up!

Klaus is getting impatient.

And wear your pants!

Anna
Right, right.

I'll be right there.

After that, she closed her phone and got up to get ready. Then, she grabbed her stuff, her phone included; and went out of her room.

Her roommate, Avalyne and the other students are still asleep since it's Saturday so she quietly exited their dorm.

Once she get outside, she went to the Night Class entrance and exited to Day Class residence. Then, she went to the office for about 15 minutes walk.

She opened up the door and met Izzy, Lisa, Hiro, Zeus, Klaus, Elias, Yukiya, Joel, Luca, Alfonse, Caesar and Lucious.

Anna walks in. “wow, everyone's here. What's the occasion?”

“Ah, you're here. Nothing much. We are in the middle of cleaning the room and we thought we need your help cleaning the webs above the ceiling.” Izzy said while carrying a box of books.

“... Is that all?”

“well, if you want to help the others once you done it then that would be helpful.”

“hm.” Anna looked over to Klaus. “why are you here?”

“I have business here at the academy and thought I could stop by. That is how I have been stucked here to help them.”