Chapter 1

It was a normal day on the smp server......or it was. Tommy was walking around trying to find materials when he fell through a hole. Upon this happening he fell into a room with crimson red vines and red blocks everywhere and in the far back corner sat a crimson red Egg with a platform in front of it. He was about to leave when something caught hold of him, it was a vine. A sound came out of the Egg, It sounded like an alarm. After a few seconds BadBoyHalo-who had been corrupted by the Egg a while a go-came down and saw Tommy stuck in the vines. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" "Let me go Bad!" "I don't have control over the egg, Tommy." "What do you want from me!" "I don't want anything from you Tommy, it's the Egg that wants to take control Tommy." As Bad said this he was pulling Tommy in the vines over to the Egg. "What are you doing!" While Tommy was talking Bad was tying his hands together while taking him down from the vines. He brought Tommy next to the Egg and after a few minutes Bad made a hole in the Egg and threw Tommy in. Tommy was scared and cold inside the Egg. He was stuck there for about 2 days when the Egg started talking to him. "⌰⟒⏁ ⋔⟒ ⟟⋏ ⏁⍜⋔⋔⊬" "NO!" Soon enough the Egg started to take over. Tommy became covered in red vines and his eyes turned red. His usual red and white shirt was now cyan and white. Tommy fell for the Eggs trap. A day later Bad came and let Tommy out. He saw the change in Tommy and was happy. "Who do you serve?" asked Bad. "The Egg" was Tommy's reply. Bad and Tommy then left the room to find that Captain Puffy, Awsamdude, Dream, and Tubbo destroying vines from the Egg. Bad walked up to them and yelled at them. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" he yelled. They started fighting. Tommy ran up to them and yelled "STOP!" Everyone looked at him and gasped. "Tommy! What happened to you!" said Tubbo in tears. "Tommy..." said Puffy. "What did you do Bad!" said Puffy holding a sword to bads neck. "It had to be done." He said as him and Tommy disappeared. Tommy and Bad had teleported to a house. It belonged to the Eggpire. When they entered the house they found Punz, Skeppy, Antfrost, Ponk, and Hannah sitting at a table. As soon as they saw Tommy they jumped up and ran at him. Bad jumped in front of him and yelled "STOP! He's with the Egg!" After hearing this they calmed down and started asking questions. It was all to much for Tommy so he teleported to his house in the middle of the server. Dream and Tubbo saw this and alerted Technoblade, Wilbur, and Philza. They went to Tommy's house to find him crafting. He didn't notice them so Techno went up behind him and put a chloroform covered cloth on Tommy's mouth. Tommy fought against the drowsiness but eventually gave up. He fell down into Techno's arms. He put Tommy on his shoulder and they went to the prison. They locked Tommy up in a cell and went to talk with the Eggpire members. Tommy woke up to find himself in the cell and Wilbur outside of it. "I see your awake." said Wilbur. "Why am I here Wilbur." "Simple. You've been corrupted by the egg and we want you back." "I will never come back!" he yelled. As Tommy said this the others ran back in. "Wilbur get Tommy ready to go!" said Philza. "Why?" "They took Tubbo!" yelled Dream. "They wont give him back unless they get Tommy." said Techno. They ended up meeting down at the Egg. Wilbur had Tommy and they had Tubbo on a ramp that with one wrong move would send him into the egg. Knowing this would happen Techno, Dream, and Philza were prepared. "Hello there Wilbur! I'm guessing your here for Tubbo? Well we want Tommy first!" "To bad it has to be a fair trade so if you want him then grab Tubbo bring him down here and we'll throw them over at the same time." "Sure, but you better stick to your side of the deal." "Ok." They grabbed Tubbo and brought him down to the others at the platform. "Ready?" "Throw him over!" They both stuck to their end and threw Tommy and Tubbo over at the same time. As soon as they got Tommy they teleported outside to find that the others had a trap set. And they were stuck in it. "Lets get them to the church." "NO! YOU CAN'T!" "To bad we are taking you there." said Dream. Sapnap came up behind them "Not if I have anything to do with it" "What do you mean Sapnap?" "Oh hey Sapnap thanks for coming to help us. Finally gave into the Egg I see?" said Bad. "WHAT!" yelled Dream. "GET HIM!" yelled Philza. "To late for that." He teleported into the cage and grabbed them he used a firework to break the cage. They teleported away. "HOW DID THEY GET AWAY!" screamed Wilbur. "Argh!" said Dream. Tubbo started crying. Eventually the Eggpire had been avoiding those who had trapped them until they invited them to the red banquet. With this they went with Puffy, Sam, Eret, George, and Foolish. They were welcomed by Ponk and Hannah. Later on they were seated at a table. The others of the Eggpire came out and sat down at the top of the table. "Thank you all for coming!" "We are glad you came." "We came to stop the egg, you were mistaken." said Dream. "No you were mistaken Dream." At that moment lava started flowing down blocking out half of the table and 5 people. Those people were Dream, Techno, Wilbur, Philza, and Tubbo. The others were in the box surrounded by lava with the members of the Eggpire. "Now we can really start the party!" said Antfrost. "How about we start with Eret?" replied Bad. "WHAT?!? NO!" yelled Eret as Tommy was dragging him up to the podium in front of the Egg. "STOP!" yelled Foolish "TAKE ME INSTEAD!" "You sure you want to do this Foolish?" "I am" "Ok then, Tommy you know what to do." "Of course Bad!" Tommy brought Eret back down and dragged Foolish up. "DON'T DO THIS ANTFROST!" yelled Puffy from the crowd. "Sorry Puffy..." *Foolish_Gamers was slain by AntFrost* "ANT WHY!!!" "Now whos next?" "No one Bad..." Skeppy, Tubbo, Dream, Wilbur, Philza, Techno, Karl, and Quackity all came through a hole in the lava that they made. "This has gone on long enough Bad" "No, No, NO! This can't be happening! Everyone RUN!" "NOT SO FAST BAD!" Skeppy jumped on top of Bad and injected something into him. It was an antidote. Then Karl and Quackity injected it into Sapnap. The others started running but Ant and Ponk got caught, it was just Hannah, Punz, and Tommy now. After a month most of the Egg was destroyed but the three couldn't be found anywhere. They knew they would have to return soon since they can't be to far away from the Egg, so they put it in the middle of the server. "Dang it!" said Tommy out of frustration. "What?" replied Punz."They put the Egg in the middle of the server!" said Hannah. "How are we supposed to get to it now?" said Punz "We have to use pogtopia." said Tommy. "But wont they catch us!" said Hannah. "We have to take the risk." Once in pogtopia they ran as fast as they could. They ended up making it to the Egg. But they were right. There was a trap set for them. Tommy saw the trap ahead of time and tricked them. "Okay here they come!" said Skeppy. "Get ready everyone!" said Bad with enthusiasm. Now that all this had happened the whole server was after them. "Guys you go ahead i'll be right there i just need some berries." He let them get trapped while he ran away. They thought they had them all. But didn't notice Tommy was gone. After a few hours the others awoke in a prison cell. They noticed Tommy was gone. "Where did Tommy go?!?" said Hannah. "That little bastard betrayed us!" said Punz. "What are you yelling about?" said Philza. "Tommy's still out there!" said Punz. "WHAT! DREAM!" yelled Phil "WHAT DO YOU WANT PHIL?" Dream replied whilst yelling. "TOMMY WASN'T WITH THEM!" yelled back Phil. "WHAT!" yelled Dream with anger and confusion."HEH?" yelled Techno who had been listening the whole time.
________________________________
Hi so this took me months I will be making more chapters and I know it sucks so yeah-
Bye!