I really am trying

So I know this isn't what you were all waiting for but...I really just don't know what to write so I've been troubled. I also have had a lot of family and school problems lately and I just had major testing so the next chapter won't be out for a little while. I'm sorry to disappoint those interested but it might take til the end of this month or possibly even the end of next month so I am deeply sorry. If any of you have ideas please let me know this is all I have so far, thank you.

Dreams POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
How? How could I let them get away? We need to get Tommy. We need to bring back Y/N...

Tommys POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
As we traveled through the woods I thought of how Dream was chasing me along with the others. I thought he hated me? "Hey you good?" asked Y/N who was ahead of me. Turns out I had stopped walking while I was thinking. "Yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking." I replied. "Ok well do you think you could show me where this thing goes then?" "Sure"

A few weeks later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tommy had shown Y/N where the egg went and Y/N having trusted Tommy stayed with him and eventually ended up becoming a follower of the eggpire as well. Tubbo had been searching for Y/N for the past few weeks. Dream, Techno, Wilbur, Purpled, Punz, and Philza had all gone different ways on a search for Tommy. No one knew anything. It was like Tommy and Y/N had just disappeared for the others. Only one person knew the truth.....Ranboo.