Chapter 2 part 2

Tommy started to bolt out of snowchester so fast that he didn't notice that he dropped the part of the egg that he had been holding. He was now being chased by an angry Technoblade, a worried Philza, an upset Wilbur, a worried and pissed Dream, and a sad Tubbo yelling at him to come back. He was not getting caught. Not right now. He had work to do. CRASH. A tree had fallen in front of him. He looked up to see Purpled and Punz sitting in another tree holding a rope that had been cut letting the fallen tree go. As he sat there going around the tree the others had been catching up with him. "TOMMY GET THE FUCK BACK HERE NOW!" Technoblade yelled chase ing Tommy. "NEVER!" Tommy yelled in response. As he kept running he saw a cliff up ahead. He checked his inventory to see an elytra with him. So he slipped it on as fast as possible while running straight at the cliff. As he got to the edge he jumped off expecting the others to stop at it. But no. Dream had provided them all with elytra's. As he tried getting away he saw his exile camp and started going down. As he did this Phil came up from behind him, wrapping himself around Tommy forcing them both to crash into the sand below.