Chapter 6- The plan

TW: Talk of needles & injections, read at your own risk

Tubbo's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Call Techno and his search party. We have some friends to go get." By now I was crying. I was so sad and angry. I was done with Tommy's bullshit that for all I cared, if he had to die for us to get rid of the egg, I wouldn't give a shit. But when you bring my sibling into this? That's when you know you fucked up. So that's why I'm now following Ranboo to go and get Techno and the others. I'm finding Tommy and my sibling and I am fixing this mess once and for all.

Ranboo POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk out of the mansion and towards Techno and Phil's house after getting Tubbo. Honestly I just hope that Y/N and Tommy are safe and the egg hasn't done any permanent damage to them.

Me and Tubbo walk in silence the remainder of the trip to Phil and Techno's.

3rd person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Ranboo and Tubbo approached the shared cabins of Technoblade and Philza they noticed a group of people gathered around a little table outside. The group consisted of Techno, Phil, Dream, Wilbur, Punz, and Purpled. It soon would also include Tubbo and Ranboo. As Tubbo and Ranboo arrived at the table they noticed a plan being formed by the others. They were planning to use bait, better known as Dream, to get Tommy and Y/N to try and corrupt another person. Once Dream was close enough to them he would inject them with the antidote they had made. Why Dream though? Why not Tubbo who had good relationships with both of them? Because, Dream had a huge history and knowledge of Tommy. He also was Y/N's boyfriend, so he knew a lot about them.