Introduction

Okay, you're probably wondering: "Why are you making a theory involving every single series/franchise you've experienced?" Well, it's because of little things I noticed, like questions in franchises that never really get answered (still wondering where that magic from the crystal cave came from, Hasbro), and there's also the Pixar Theory and a theory concerning the Barbie Cinematic Universe (basically saying all Barbie movies happened in the same universe and are linked in a timeline), and little details that seem similar in different series, like how the Hunger Games, the Selection, and Divergent appear to happen in a post-modern world where technology is in, and the things we're used to are out. 

So here's my theory:

Due to the lore of the Land of Stories series regarding collisions, all fictional worlds exist in a parallel universe, and each world has some correlation with at least one other world, and up until the post-modern era of this universe, magic is a big thing with the worlds. 

Now, for this theory, I'm only using franchises and series I know well or are getting deep into, so sorry in advance that things like Percy Jackson are not included. 

Anyways, let's dive in!

And just FYI, this is gonna be a long theory; bear with me.

And it's mostly questions that I've been asking for a while; the timeline is gonna be too complicated to figure out right now.